Excellent!!!! - Charleston, SC

Dr. Schuh is the best plastic surgeon out there. ...

Dr. Schuh is the best plastic surgeon out there. I first had a breast augmentation when I was 22 by a plastic surgeon in Portland, Oregon and it was a disaster. I was very unhappy with my results and he made me believe my results were due to the shape of my breast and type of skin that I have. As time went on they looked worse and worse with the right side being much higher than the left side and I had horrible scarring around the areolas. Two years later I met Dr. Schuh in Charleston, South Carolina and became familiar with his work. I was totally blown away. I quickly made a consultation with Dr. Schuh and he pointed out all of the mistakes of the prior surgeon and reassured me that he could correct the shape of my breast and remove my old scars. Over the years I’ve referred many patients to Dr. Schuh and everyone has been as thrilled as I am. I currently live in NYC and I have not seen work that is anywhere near the skill and talent of Dr. Schuh. I love his work and he is truly an amazing surgeon. There are many plastic surgeons out there to choose from but very few artists like Dr. Schuh.
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

You look great and I agree this job is an art
Thank you!!! You have no idea how Dr. Schuh turned everything around. I was so young and to see this everyday and regretting it in addition to the doctor in Oregon who did them originally kept saying how great they looked. Do your research and don't be fooled by big cities with even bigger prices. If you are bargin shopping, hold off until you can afford a great surgeon. Sincerely Lisa
Yes, I've been doing my research. I'm hoping my results are as great as yours, it's hard finding the perfect realistic pic. Thank you so much for the advice. Take care.
Now you have me scared because I'm in Oregon and seeking a plastic surgeon!

I'm so glad you finally got the results you were seeking initially. How many cc's did you get originally versus this surgery? Do you have any "before" photos? Thank you for sharing our story on RealSelf!

They look amazing!! I just got mine done a week ago and hoping the asymetry will go away.
You look Great!