Getting ready for second round :)

I am a 32 year mother of 3,and I have always been...

I am a 32 year mother of 3,and I have always been self conscious about my butt... Even at a young age I was not comfortable wearing a biquine in public at all... And that was robing me at some good times with my kids,they love to swim and I avoided going to pools and lakes as much as I could...
So after browning this site for about a month I finally did today.. Got my brazilian butt lift ( btw,I am a truly brazilian,I was born on brazil!got the Latina thing going on,except of course for the butt lol)
The process was much easier then i expected ,the doctor come in did all the markings ,then i got my iv on and before I could blink it was all over..the procedure lasted for 2 hours, I had fat removed from my back,and flanks,I wanted my stomach done to but my doctor said I didn't have enought fat there to be removed :/ whattttt to me looks like I have plenty of fat there that I can spare on my point of view lol
Anyway, I'm not very sore and I fell very comfortable given it has only been 3 hours since my procedure! I have been taking arnica Seneca for the past week to help with the swelling and bruising as well...
But the most important thing to me was my garment,I come home with just a garment that goes around my waist and with that I was in pain... It took some doing but I was able to get into my full body garment(witch is very small because you need the pressure) and like magic,my pain is all gone.. It is extremely important to wear it for at least 6 weeks for better results and better shape of the body...I'm just a little tired but other than that I'm felling awesome :) I will upload some before pictures and Monday ill see if I can get some after fotos..

So far so good :)

So far I'm very content with the results.. I'm not that swollen and have very little bruising.. I believe is because of the arnica Seneca pills and cream I have been using... The only thing is bothering me really bad is the itch... Omg,my whole body itches like crazy,but I heard it lasts for a couple days then it goes away on its on.. Something to do with your body trying to heal itself!!!
Other than that I fell great... Tomorrow afternoon is my fist lymphatic massage,it helps with the drainage of extra fluid and also with the better shape for the fat graft,and prevents any lumps or hard spots afterwords so I'm very excited :)
I am going to try and take some pictures so I can upload some after pictures....
I will update tomorrow after the massage :)

1 week post op

Today I am 9 days post op and I fell great.. The only complain I have is the garment,huurgggg even thought is extremely important to wear 24/7 on the first 2 weeks,is really agrevating.. I hate being all compressed lol
Other than that,no pain,not much bruising,felling really well :)
I have been doing my massages every other day and that helps a lottttt.. I have been taking pictures of the progress,but for some reason the pictures don't look that good,so I'm only posting a few of them... I will update again after my 2 weeks appointment where I'll get my doctors before and after pictures,hopefully they look better and I can upload it :)

Getting ready for second round :)

After 9 months I have decide go go ahead and do my second bbl surgery. I was told before I did the first one that in some cases that is a risk of some of the fat being absorbed by the body resulting in a smaller butt than you had right after surgery... Well that was my case!
Even though i still have a much bigger butt than I originally had( I'm very happy with my first results) I still want to do a second one, I just think there is still room for improvement lol
So I have a consultation schedule for April 30 and I'm hopping to be able to schedule my surgery right away.
I'll post more pictures and updates in the near future :)

Getting breast lift with implants,liposuction of tights, abdomen and second brazilian butt lift :)

I'm so excited, less than a week for my second brasilian butt lift.. But I have decided to get breast implants and liposuction done as well.. My surgery is schedule for this coming up Friday 8/01/2014.. I'll post pictures soon :)
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

So far I'm satisfied with the doctor

Good luck! Post pics if you can :)
How much did it cost ? And does the price depend on anything?
Your butt look biger and suits to your slender body! I am happy for you and all the quality time you gonna have now!
Congrats Ms. Lady & happy healing cant wait to see that booty!! :)
Hello. Can I please see your after pictures plz? Thank you!
I just uploaded 2 of them :)
Have you got implants?
No,I did the brazilian butt lift were they get fat grafts from other areas on the body and inject them on the butt... My were taken from the lower back and flanks :)
Hello, how do I see his work, do he have a website?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Forgot to add that you had a very nice figure before, so I'm sure you'll look great!
A couple of days???? I itched for months! Benadryl gel is very helpful for the itch. Good luck with your healing!
I will get some Benadryl,this itch is driving me crazy lol
Beleive it or not itch is a good sign your body is healing. Get yourself a soft brush with long handle same kind we use in the shower to scrub back . And gently massage itchy areas in circular motion. It may last up to 2 or 3 weeks. Then those areas get softer swelling goes away .
Thank you.. I will try that :)
thanks for you review!!
you are in a very good shape facing you had 3 kids! easy healing, and can not wait to see your after pix
Thank you :) I will try to post some pictures today ...