Just Scheduled my TT with MT!

I just scheduled my TT for October 11! Gosh, that...

I just scheduled my TT for October 11! Gosh, that seems so far away. I am so nervous, but excited at the same time. That is such a crazy mix of emotions. I live about 2hrs from where I am having the procedure done. Will I able to ride home the same day, or should I stay in a hotel?

I have been researching and looking at before and after photos for about a month now. I hope my results are as good as what I've seen. I have been excercising 4-6x a week trying to lose some weight before the procedure so I can have the best result. I'm 5'2" and 164 pounds. I lost 30lbs. in the last year and a half but would like to lose at least 10-20 more by october. Anyone out there about my size have this done?, and how were your results. Also any advice would be greatly appreciated.

So far he and his staff have been very friendly and informative.

Your day well get here before u know it, good luck : ) Start taking vitamin d and calcium..taking vtms has helped me alot : )

so happy for you..... you won't regret your decision to do this for yourself.... we girls need this, and i'm so happy i had my full tummy tuck. i feel wonderful!

I was 5'4 and 180 the day of surgery and a size 16 pant. I just could never get smaller. Now 8 weeks after my Tummy Tuck I am 160 and a size 10. AND my stomach is so FLAT! almost all stretch marks gone, YOU WILL LOVE YOUR RESULTS! best of luck!

That is super exciting! If you're interested, I'm giving away Mederma Stretch Mark therapy (which retails for $40, a box of Scaraway Silicone sheets and some pampering facial masques for any woman who sends me a pre-op and post-op video.

Here's a blog post detailing the giveaway.

Message me if you think you could swing it.

Hey! I am 5'4" and was about 160 the day I went in for surgery. I had lost about 25 lbs and was also working out 5 days a week. I am super happy with my results. Make sure that when you go in for surgery you are happy with your weight. My PS told me that I shouldn't try to lose more than 10 lbs after a tummy tuck because it can leave more loose skin. You can see my before and afters on my review. Good luck!
hello I just wanted to ask u a question I am 5'2-5'3 in I weigh a 180-185 I have my pre op appt on july 13 in i get my tt on july 28 do u have any suggestion on how to loose weight and what should i ask the ps thank u for any advice