The Best Derm! - Chapel Hill, NC

I've been going to Dr. Soderberg for years to help...

I've been going to Dr. Soderberg for years to help with acne, sun damage, as well as my annual skin checks. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really takes his time to address any skin problems. I never feel rushed and my visits are always thorough. I have been to many dermatologists and he is definitely the best. He has helped my acne get under control..which at times has seemed impossible with other dermatologists. I have referred multiple people to him and they all have had positive experiences. I highly recommend Dr. Soderberg!

Note: I have not had any laser treatments by him, but two of my friends have had Fraxel by him and had wonderful results.
Raleigh-Durham Dermatologic Surgeon

I've been going to Dr. Soderberg for years to help with acne, sun damage, as well as my annual skin checks. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really takes his time to address any skin problems. I never feel rushed and my visits are always thorough. I have been to many dermatologists and he is definitely the best. He has helped my acne get under control..which at times has seemed impossible with other dermatologist.I have referred multiple people to him and they all have had positive experiences. I highly recommend Dr. Soderberg! Note: I have not had any laser treatments by him, but two of my friends had Fraxel by him and had wonderful results.