Life Changing Procedure for 48 Year Old Man – Chantilly, VA

I have always had excess fat around my chest area...

I have always had excess fat around my chest area and under my arms. It made me feel less masculine and I was teased about it in high school. I was self conscious about taking my shirt off as I felt abnormal. I didn't like what I saw in the mirror. Finally, at age 48 I decided to have something done. After consulting with Dr. Goldberg, I scheduled liposuction and breast-bud removal. Dr. Goldberg did the procedure in his office and he was FANTASTIC!!! I cannot say enough about his professionalism and how painless the procedure was! The wonderful results from the procedure coupled with some work in the gym and my physique has been transformed. It has changed my life! Everyone comments not only on the change in my body, but the change in me. My happiness and confidence is through the roof. It wouldn't have been possible without the expertise of Dr. Goldberg. If you are considering a procedure, go with Dr. Goldberg; you won't be disappointed! If I ever have such a need again, he's the ONLY Dr. for me!!!
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon