Changed my Life (Day 1 to Year 12) - Manhattan

I got this done 12 years ago when I was 22 and...

I got this done 12 years ago when I was 22 and have been glad I did it ever since the day it was finished. I always had puffy eyes, since I was a kid and it always bothered me. People would always ask me if I was tired or if I had been crying. UGH. How annoying. I started researching online and decided I was going to get inner lower laser blephroplasty, meaning they would use a laser to cut open the skin from inside the eye, remove the fat, and stitch me up. I didn't have a lot of money so I even looked up PS doing residencies, lol, I was desperate, but fortunately I found an amazing doctor in manhattan that would do it for just under $4,000.

I went in, got on the table, woke up and a friend took me home. I was bruised for about 10 days, no big deal. I don't recall being in any pain. But from the moment I looked in the mirror I could see the wonderful change, and now 12 years later my eyes still look perfect. I was VERY worried that he had taken too much of the fat, and that I would hollow as i aged, but it hasn't happened yet. He was a very skilled surgeon and i HIGHLY recommend if you have big fat deposits under your eyes that you find a skilled surgeon and get it done, world of difference. No more waking up and being upset at the fat bags under my eyes.

I still have this fear that he may have taken too much because if i lean my head back and look down it looks sucken, but of course in any other position it looks perfect. If 10 years from now I start to look sunken I guess I'll go and get some fillers.

I wish I could remember his name. Sorry. :(