Restylane for Lines on Upper Lip-Chandler, AZ

I just had restylane this afternoon for lines...

I just had restylane this afternoon for lines above my upper lip (smoker's lines) and to plump lips ever so slightly. It has been about six hours and i do have significant swelling and a little bruising on the top lip at the injection sites, but the wrinkles are totally gone and I can tell that when the swelling goes away i will be thrilled with the results. I plan to get more, in the nasolabial folds.

Neos MedSpa

He was a little brusque and didn't explain much, but I am happy with the technique and the fact that he didn't overplump my lips! I wanted the results to be very natural and unnoticable and so far I believe they are.

Now it is two days past, the swelling is completely gone and the results look fabulous. I wish I had done this sooner. I went to Neos MedSpa in Chandler, AZ...they did a great job.

Good to hear Marie! Now that the swelling has gone down to you have pictures? The community loves to see great pictures.

-Britt

Update: it's about 24 hours since the injections and the swelling is down about 80%. I am really happy with the results, it looks really natural and the wrinkles are gone.

Marie,

That is so good to hear! A number of other members have swelling for longer, so to know that yours went down so quickly is good. You didn't happen to say who your doctor was though?

Hi Marie,

Please keep us updated after your swelling. Thanks for joining the community, do you have pictures?