Fat Transfer from Stomach & Lower Back to Hip/thigh Area - Chandler, AZ

Let me just say this, I went from literally...

Let me just say this, I went from literally looking, thinking and loosing sleep about my appearance to being much more confident and relaxed with a huge piece of mind.
I was referred to Dr Repta from a friend after having a bad liposuction procedure of the outer thigh area. That doctor took way too much fat and left me not proportional with a huge complex.
From the very first consultation with Dr Repta I knew this would be a positive experience. His professionalism was second to none as I was completely content with the end product. Dr Repta takes his clients issues extremely personal as he understands the impact his work has on their lives. Dr Repta made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process. He was very honest and realistic with what he believed would be the end result. I am very much pleased with the surgery and would recommend Dr Repta with complete confidence!!!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I believe Dr. Repta is a great doctor because he is a great person who truly cares about his patients.

You look great!  What a nice improvement!  Any updates or updated pics?
Thanks for sharing, I am planning on a LBL next spring and my surgeon wants to do a fat transfer to my butt, I was a little afraid of it until seeing your pictures...keep us updated after the swelling goes down I know it takes several months to see actual outcome, but yours looks great so far! Also I need to have some vein work done first and one of the doctors that came up for that was yours so I am planning on calling him this week...thanks for the info

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Your photos look great, you can definitely see more definition t your hsape. How did you find the recovery, did you have much pain and downtime?