Fat Transfer from Stomach & Lower Back to Hip/thigh Area - Chandler, AZ

Let me just say this, I went from literally...

Let me just say this, I went from literally looking, thinking and loosing sleep about my appearance to being much more confident and relaxed with a huge piece of mind.
I was referred to Dr Repta from a friend after having a bad liposuction procedure of the outer thigh area. That doctor took way too much fat and left me not proportional with a huge complex.
From the very first consultation with Dr Repta I knew this would be a positive experience. His professionalism was second to none as I was completely content with the end product. Dr Repta takes his clients issues extremely personal as he understands the impact his work has on their lives. Dr Repta made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process. He was very honest and realistic with what he believed would be the end result. I am very much pleased with the surgery and would recommend Dr Repta with complete confidence!!!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I believe Dr. Repta is a great doctor because he is a great person who truly cares about his patients.