NOT Worth It--get Regular Braces Instead! - Chandler, AZ

I got Invisalign over 2 years ago to straighten...

I got Invisalign over 2 years ago to straighten both my upper and lower teeth(I am in my 30's and already had regular metal braces as a teen). To make a long story short, my top teeth were straight after 1.5 years of trays (keep in mind my teeth were pretty straight to begin with and only the front 4 really needed to be moved). My bottom teeth failed to straighten after over 2 years and a mid-course correction. I had to have metal braces put on my bottom teeth 6 weeks ago and they are already far straighter than Invisalign ever got them! My top teeth, even with continual retainer wear, are already shifting slightly. I feel that Invisalign is not worth the cost and does not move teeth as effectively as regular braces. The dental assistants at the office I go to seem to all agree. It isn't worth it.

Sorry to hear you had such a disappointing experience with Invisalign. I'm glad to hear you are able to get regular braces on the bottom so you can get the results you wanted, even though its not by the method originally preferred.

Do you mind me asking if you went to a dentist or an orthodontist for your Invisalign treatment?