Accents Weakness - Chandler, AZ

I had it done for abdominal area. I am 48 years...

I had it done for abdominal area. I am 48 years old and in better shape than 15 years ago. I workout since I am lean was focused on gaining more muscle. My abs is where I store fat, though if I drop weight the rest of my body does so as well, so I needed to target that area. Now I have gained 20 pounds of desired muscle and eat only healthy fats, being trained in nutrition by the best in the industry. I have had about 5 just did last one two weeks ago treatments and while I didn't get bigger in abs there, I only got a bit smaller and I think it leans on how healthy I intake food mainly.

I eat a lot of protein, veggies and healthy carbs in morning to early afternoon. So it is in my opinion from all the research and failure vs success stories is that accent is best used on the facial area. This is the highest probability of success. A low density area that is easy to lose fat if targeted, the abs and buttocks for other women, not so much. Plus my doctor said I was a perfect candidate for it because I didn't require much from being in great shape, but again, abs are to much to heat up and make effective unless you really spend the time perhaps. The reality is, most women including myself can get what we desire from our bodies if we workout and eat in a manner that serves that purpose.

My doctor is a sweetheart really and he knows what his stuff, but too many patients to attend to and your in and out. He does not follow up the receptionist does and I think a doctor should. Most doctors don't and I have a dentist that blows them all away in that department.

No because it was such a modest amount of swelling and no discomfort. I just let nature take it's course and it was gone in couple of days.

Yes, sometimes that seems best. :) Thanks for letting us know.

-Britt

No down time. I didn't bruise either. A little swelling that went down in couple of days.

Did you do anything to help with the swelling?

Thanks,

Hi Marie,

So you used the laser to eliminate unwanted areas in you mid section, was there downtime?

Thanks,