Facial Enhancements That Look Natural - Champaign, IL

Although I'm in my early thirties, I always...

Although I'm in my early thirties, I always looked tired. Even when I had a lot of sleep, people would ask me if I was sleep deprived!

I received Botox injections around my eyes where the crows feet usually appear and Juvederm injections at my smile lines.  The effect of the Juvederm was apparent after a few days.  I looked five year younger!  After a month, the benefits of the Botox became apparent, and the Juvederm settled in to look more natural.  The best part is that, no one knew that I had any work done.  People commented that I looked like I got much deserved rest.  I think that's the way cosmetic enhancements should look...natural and gradual, not sudden and shockingly fake.

Champaign Plastic Surgeon

The swelling was from the anesthetic, but as soon as that wore off there was no more swelling. There was bruising for the next week, but it was easily covered up with foundation. The next day, I put foundation on and didn't notice the bruises, but my smile crease was gone. I couldn't believe the immediate results.

Glad to hear you like the way your Juvederm came out. Did you have much swelling where you had the injections done?