Dr. Kurley is a Miracle Worker! - Champaign, IL

I had pancreatic cancer 10 years ago and have...

I had pancreatic cancer 10 years ago and have weighed just 100 lb. since then. My breasts had shrunk to less than an A cup. At age 61 I looked more like a pre-teen. My fiance and I both wanted me to be more voluptuous. Dr. Kurley performed the most amazing, problem-free surgical breast augmentation. No pain, no bleeding, no narcotic pain killers, just ibuprofin for a couple of days and a hassle-free new look! I really have a beautiful figure now, with breasts that are not too big, not too small, just right, and look fabulous in fashions. (OK, sometimes I just have to show my gorgeous cleavage!)
Champaign Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kurley was very professional in all of our interactions. His office staff and aenesthitist offer excellent support. Dr. Kurley made me thoroughly aware of all the risks and any drawbacks, as well as frankly stating what the proceedure entailed and what he expected of me. Obviously this is a positive thing for any surgery, but the results were quick, amazing, and easy to deal with. I am now taking all of my filler/cosmetic needs to Dr. Kurley (botox, juvederm, etc.)