Amazing Experience - Champaign, IL

I am 49 and a mother of 2. After having my last...

I am 49 and a mother of 2. After having my last child 4 years ago, I noticed a major difference in my breast and was not happy at all with the looks.

I had the Rapid Recovery Breast Augmentation with lift (using silicone gel implants) and can say honestly it was amazing. I was back to work the next day and hitting the gym on the second day. I had no problems what so ever and I am so very pleased with my results. I would highly recommend others to consider using your services for breast augmentation.

The price was just $900? Did it include anesthesia? What type of anesthesia did you have?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. You say you were at the gym the second day...what sort of work out could you do? Surely nothing arm/chest related, yes?

I walked for couple miles on treadmill and did legs and actually some arms. Dud not push it but felt wonderful. Like I said, doc is great!!

It has been 3 months since my surgery and I still...

It has been 3 months since my surgery and I still am in ahhhh over it. I work out every morning as usual with no problems. I am using a new cream recommended by Dr.Kurly for the scaring around nipple and seems to already make a difference. Getting much lighter. I am a very happy person and highly recommend Dr. Kurly..

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Champaign Plastic Surgeon

I heard about Dr. Kurley and the Rapid Recovery Breast Augmentation Surgery on the radio and thought why not check into it. From the moment I spoke with his wonderful staff and making my 1st initial appointment to the morning I walked into his office for surgery, I was treated with the upmost respect. Everyone at your office went that extra mile to make sure I was happy, comfortable and had every question answered. Thank you again for everything you and your staff did to make my experience the best..