Smart Lipo - Chambersburg, PA

I just had laser lipo yesterday. The entire...

I just had laser lipo yesterday. The entire process was painless - my wife even stayed in and watched.

I had my lower/upper abs and love handles done. I workout and eat right but could never get rid of those problem areas. I seriously enjoyed the procedure.

My doc talked with me the whole time. I didn't even feel the shots to numb the area for the slight holes (that is what it looked like)inserted. There wasn't any discomfort of any kind with the laser or lipo part. They did have me take a xanx, antibiotic and pain med before the procedure.

Dr. Rictor

I didn't think I would do this procedure in Chambersburg (small town) but after meeting Dr. R I felt he was very informed. He has conducted over 1,000 procedures and likes to keep current.

The only Dr. Rictor in Chambersburg is a Family doctor. Is he a plastic surgeon and could you give me an address or phone number? I'm looking to get this done within the next month and I would really appreciate it!
Thanks for sharing!
Hi Cburger, hows your recovery going? I am considering getting smart lipo/vaser done myself in my abs and love handles. I can never seem to get rid of the fat in this area despite diet and workout. Can you also pm me some details on your surgery, areas done, # of sittings, recovery, cost, etc with the name and contact of the doctor. It'll be much appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to RealSelf, Cburger. How is your recovery going so far?