Finally a Procedure That Works! - Chambersburg, PA

In the past, I had spent a ton of money on...

In the past, I had spent a ton of money on Coolscuplting (Zeltiq) and Exilis. I saw no results from either. The doctor who performed Zeltiq (4 sessions at $600/session) agreed I didn't have any results, so he talked me into trying 4 sessions of Exilis. He told me he would give me a 50% discount, making those sessions $300 each. After spending $3600, on these two procedures, I still saw no results 6 months later, 10 months later, nothing! I was so disgusted. That was 2 years ago. I recently decided to give Smart Lipo a try and found Dr. Kenneth Richtor of Laser Rejuvenation Center in Chambersburg, PA. He is a family practioner, but dabbles in cosmetic procedures. Since his office is 2 hours away from me, I emailed my pictures and asked him to quote me a price for upper and lower abs, lower back, and love handles. I was given the price of $2700. Considering what I had paid that other doctor, I thought this sounded like a good deal. I just had surgery yesterday and I am so pleased! Dr. Richtor and his assistant Bonnie were so nice. I was awake for the two hour procedure and they talked to me the entire time. I didn't think it was painful. I am sore today, but this pain is nothing compared to the pain after my two C Sections. I took two Tylenol and it's really no big deal. Don't let the fact that Dr. Richtor is a family physician deter you from choosing him - he does excellent work and his prices are fair.
Laser Rejuvenation Center

Wow I would love to see before and after pics. The price you paid for all that was a steal and I should travel for that price.lol Keep everyone update because the real results are not until 6 months atleast. Cant wait for your pictures!