Nerves Setting In! Date and Pre Op Set! - Chadds Ford, PA

I have gone to 3 different doctors and knew dr...

I have gone to 3 different doctors and knew dr Saunders was my guy! He has a very great reputation! Either way I booked my day and paid my deposits, had my pre op blood work, and sent my tests to them. I am shaking in my boots so nervous! I try to relax. I mostly fear I will die on the table or blood clot and die. I work out alot and a non smoker. I am a little heavier than I want to be but I also get heart palpitations so I worry I will die.. Had alllllll the tests doctors said I am fine! Will I pick boobs that are too big? I don't wanna look huge!!! Meaning fat!

13 days until my pre op apt!!!

I am experiencing all types of emotions at this point! Mommy makeover here I come! I am mostly nervous of something bad happening during a 3 hour procedure... Also I am worried about staying in a hotel without my partner for one night. I hate medication so I am also nervous about how I will feel. I am trying to lose as much weight as I can prior to surgery. And just hope all my stretch marks will be gone!!!! Bye bye belly!

15 days till show time!

I am seriously getting crazy over this in 15 days I am going in for a tummy tuck and ba. I picked 450cc implants and just can't wait for this to be over! I don't want to die and have my kids to live for. Just praying everything goes well. Now I am working out like crazy trying to lose any extra weight prior to surgery!!!

Finally done!!!

Dr Saunders is amazing!

Some of my nasty tummy

Looking good!

Getting there!!!
West Chester Plastic Surgeon

I saw 3 total doctors and knew dr Saunders was my guy!!!

Happy Healing !! Looking good so far ;-)
Wishing you a smooth recovery!
Happy Healing !
Thanks!!! My tummy is so flat!!!
You are doing great. Keep up the good work.
It looks great already!
Your pics look great,
Looking great! Do you have any befores?
Just posted a couple of my blub. May take a while for them to post :) it's looking so good and it's only 4 days
Nerves over for the pre game now nerves for the post game. 2 days post and hoping each day continues to get better .
Are you still on track for your procedure? Did you have your pre-op appt yet?
Yes! I paid in full and preop was on the 14 of October! I got all my meds filled and just now waiting for the days to pass! We decided on implant size of 450cc. But I do feel like the apt was sooooo rushed. It's crazy you are having the same done on the same day :)
I also have meds filled and ready to go. I also felt a bit rushed. I am wondering what bra I will need, etc. but never really got a chance to discuss.
Sounds like we are having the same with the same doc. Interesting. When is your pre-op?
What are you having done? Dr. Saunders is wonderful and very kind.
Lol!!!! Mommy makeover. So ba and tt. Soooo nervous 45 more days!!!!
Me too! I am also concerned about size don't want too large nor too small. I am also concerned about waking up in pain. More frightened for the first week which sounds brutal! I had 3 C-sections and keep telling myself that if I can make it through that I can do this! Psyching myself out (positively) :-)
Yes! I am a little bigger so I don't want to go too big and look fat. I am scheduled nov 14 :) how about you?
Nov. 14 for me too. I recently lost some weight and About 160 right now. I'm an A to small B thinking of going to a C. Getting anxious for sure. I can't believe how fast it's coming up.
How about that!!! I am already around a c or d but have no projection at all. I just gathered pictures of what I want and will bring them in hope he can tell me. I did this rice test and am thinking 500cc. But again not sure and will go with the advice of the doctor.
So do we have the same doctor and same procedure?! That is so crazy!!!