Nerves Setting In! Date and Pre Op Set! - Chadds Ford, PA

I have gone to 3 different doctors and knew dr...

I have gone to 3 different doctors and knew dr Saunders was my guy! He has a very great reputation! Either way I booked my day and paid my deposits, had my pre op blood work, and sent my tests to them. I am shaking in my boots so nervous! I try to relax. I mostly fear I will die on the table or blood clot and die. I work out alot and a non smoker. I am a little heavier than I want to be but I also get heart palpitations so I worry I will die.. Had alllllll the tests doctors said I am fine! Will I pick boobs that are too big? I don't wanna look huge!!! Meaning fat!

13 days until my pre op apt!!!

I am experiencing all types of emotions at this point! Mommy makeover here I come! I am mostly nervous of something bad happening during a 3 hour procedure... Also I am worried about staying in a hotel without my partner for one night. I hate medication so I am also nervous about how I will feel. I am trying to lose as much weight as I can prior to surgery. And just hope all my stretch marks will be gone!!!! Bye bye belly!

15 days till show time!

I am seriously getting crazy over this in 15 days I am going in for a tummy tuck and ba. I picked 450cc implants and just can't wait for this to be over! I don't want to die and have my kids to live for. Just praying everything goes well. Now I am working out like crazy trying to lose any extra weight prior to surgery!!!

Finally done!!!

Dr Saunders is amazing!

Some of my nasty tummy

Looking good!

Getting there!!!
West Chester Plastic Surgeon

I saw 3 total doctors and knew dr Saunders was my guy!!!