37 Years Old, 2 Kids , Ready for a Big Change - Chadds Ford, PA

After having 2 c-sections I was left with a...

After having 2 c-sections I was left with a serious muffin top . No longer feeling comfortable in my clothes , I felt a change needed to be made. However, during this process I have also decided to do a BA with a BL . I'm still very nervous about surgery , but I have confidence in my surgeon and think I've made a great choice .
If you did your research and you are comfortable with your doctor, then you have nothing to worry about!! This is very exciting, and you will be thrilled with your results. I love my doctor, and I couldn't be happier with my results. Good luck and keep us posted!
Thanks for your concern and well wishes and I will surely keep you posted :)
Thanks for your concern and well wishes and I will surely keep you posted :)

Post Op

I had 2 c/s and same procedures with same doc in October. U r gonna be so happy with the whole thing!
I hope so ....... Just nervous excited confused so many emotions right now !!!
And your price is amazing! I stayed 2 extra nights in the hotel. It was way better than going home to kids and staircases.

More pre opt photos

Congrats on your decision! If you haven't already, check out this post about the different stages of a mommy makeover (it's meant to make you laugh). Please keep us posted on your journey.
Okay I'll be sure to check it out :) thanks

Almost Game Time

I am so excited and nervous I have a week to go and I still have so much to do . I'm going to tie up all my loose ends this weekend . I still need to get some supplies and go food shopping . I really can't believe how fast the time has gone . I find myself dreaming about the flat side every night LOL

4 days post op and feeling greatttttt ( in my Tony the Tiger voice )

Surgery was a breeze didn't have much pain at all . I really think think the pain pump that Dr.Saunders uses makes all the difference . Would I do it all again HELL YEAH :) I can't wait for the swelling to subside and these drains to be removed though

Post op photos

Thanks for sharing your story! How are you feeling now?
West Chester Plastic Surgeon

From my first consultation I decided that Dr. Saunders was the right person to perform my surgery . He explained the procedure thoroughly and made me feel extremely comfortable .