Weight Loss Killed my Breast! Chadds Ford, PA

35 yr old mother of a 4 1/2 yr old that has had a...

35 yr old mother of a 4 1/2 yr old that has had a 70+ lb weight loss, and have kept it off for 2 years. I used to have nice full breasts when I was larger. Now, I am left with 3rd degree ptosis and volume loss. I am almost 2 weeks from my restoration! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I am so happy that I have found Real Self to help me with my research. I will be having a lollipop lift with 600cc HP silicone unders. I am 6ft tall , 213lb. I currently wear a 36D (VS) and want to go to a 36DD. My PS suggested the size for me.
Very exciting! I have a rhinoplasty scheduled with Dr. Saunders next week :) Over the moon excited. He's a great guy!
Congratulations on the weight loss and for maintaining the loss for two years. That's wonderful! I think it's great you've chosen a slightly larger implant since you are rather tall. You will carry these gracefully. Glad to hear RealSelf has been helpful in your research. You might also find it helpful joining this forum of women who are also getting a lift and implants in July. Keep us posted as the day draws near!
Thanks!! Will do...having a hard time Uploading pics from phone..will do when i get on pc!
West Chester Plastic Surgeon