Best Valentine's Day Gift Ever! - Chadds Ford, PA

36B before BA, asymmetrical and VERY droopy after...

36B before BA, asymmetrical and VERY droopy after breastfeeding 11 years ago. I had 375 (l) and 400 (r) Mentor Silicone implants on February 14, 2014. Dr. Saunders uses a wonderful thing called a "Pain Buster" which makes recovery quick and almost painless. I was feeling like myself in 2 days and back to work in 4 days! Still waiting for my new breasts to drop and fluff and can't wait to see what they look like in the end!
West Chester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Saunders has been kind, patient, understanding, and firm when necessary to make me listen. My surgery was originally scheduled for Feburary 5, 2014 and was postponed when a wide-spread power outage effected his surgicenter following an ice storm. His staff made every attempt to reschedule the procedure as soon as they could. Everyone in his office was amazing - kind, gentle, funny, and made me feel so safe and cared for. On the day of surgery, Dr. Saunders sensed my nervousness and went out of his way to make me feel that it would all be fine...and it has been. I am only 4 days post surgery and have NO pain at all!! My breasts look amazing and I am so happy with the healing process so far. I highly recommend Dr. Christopher Saunders!

I had a BA/BL and arm lift with Dr. Saunders on 1/22/14. He is wonderful! I'm so glad you had a good experience! Continued good healing to you!!. Enjoy the "girls!"
Congrats!! I had my BA done on Valentines day also!! I am patiently awaiting them to drop and fluff also;) do you feel like yours are really high? CONGRATS ON YOUR VALENTINES BOOBIES(@)(@)