Traveling to Miami Breast Implants CG Cosmetics - Miami, FL

Hi, i have lost alot of weight since 17 y/o now my...

Hi, i have lost alot of weight since 17 y/o now my breast kind of sagging.Im traveling to miami in october or november to have a breast lift with implants... in canada it could cost me near 11 000$ so thats why i want to go to miami and i have done my research and wanted to go with dr.freiman, even tho i heard that girl after having done a surgery with him fell in coma it wasnt his fault cbc says it was the anesthesiologist who had no license. well since i bet they have hired anesthesiologist with license . Well i already have my quotes it's 5000$ for the lift and the breast implants with silicone .. i already know what i want since i have done my research i want 500cc silicone high profile but i,ll let him choose if he think moderate plus profile would be better for me... so i would like to know if any of you guys have done a breast lift with implants at that surgery center with him. I want some feedback and also if i should go there or if i should choose dr. hochstein which is 7000$ for the same procedure . here is some picture of my breast right now ... and also since im going alone they gave me 4 number of some nurse that could come take me to the airport and take care of me during my sejour in miami i will stay at their place for 4-5 days it's 100$ a day which is awesome. oh and btw i'm 5f6 and half and 135 lbs

Anesthesiologist

So my anesthesiologist is going to be Dr Vincent Conte and he is a board certified anesthesiologist. Anyone has done surgery with Dr Freiman and had Dr vincent Conte as the anesthesiologist ?

Wish pic

Hey here is some pic of what i want them to look like projection & roundness . So i think 500cc would be the maximum and 450 the minimum, i just want a full D nothing bigger. I really want high profile since i never had in my life fullness on the top of my breast so hp could give me this but comparing my ribcage it's possible that he choose to have moderate plus actually i dont know what's their calculs but i sticking with my hp !! Lol he must have hell of a good reason to put me moderate plus

Wish pic

Surgeon change 1-2 months

So finally i have decided to go with dr. Hunsaker since i dont want a lift no more they said to me that if i want larger breast implants then i won't need to do a lift and he will proceed an internal lift ( no external scars yayy ) i was so scared of having those scars i feel to young to hide my breast... The lift will wait, so i'm waiting for my new invoice

CC's

so i have talked to my coordinator and she said that my doctor say that i will need something between 550cc to 600cc to make sure my breast not empty no more due to my excess skin, seriously i think that's huge, anyone of you guys had 550cc to 600cc and already posted pics ?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have 550cc high profile and I'm a 36dd. Think it's the perfect size!! You'll look amazing
I may have missed this but are you going HP or moderate profile? Let me know if you want me to move your review into the breast augmentation community since you're no longer getting a typical lift.
Im definitly going HP . And yes please you can move me to breast aug the lift will wait :)
Sounds good! I have moved your review into the Breast Aug community. Keep us posted!
I too am going to Dr. Hunsaker! I just had my consultation yesterday and my surgeries are scheduled for next month! My first one is next week and two weeks from then my second. When is your surgery date?! Good luck love!
nice ! i want to see some pics =) i'm scheduled for begenning october
How exciting!!!!! I will be posting TONS of photos! I can't wait. It's going to be such a difference. :) Are you local or out of state patient?
I'm out of state, i'll be hiring a nurse since i'm going to miami alone :) are you local ?
Oh wow. How far away are you? I''m in Sarasota it's about 3.5-4hrs.....It's a long and boring drive. Well that's nice you're going to have someone with you! :)
Hi there! You look terrific and good luck with the october surgery girl! I too travelled from canada to see Fr.F in Miami. I am 5 months post op and have Zero regrets!
I'm sure you will be pleased. I traveled from NY to have a BA with Freiman 2 years ago and I couldn't be happier and feel sexier. They look similar to your wish pics. He's my "boob god" lol
I'm excited for you . My surgery is paid in full , I was scheduled for Sept 19 but I switched to oct 2 . Dr . Frieman is amazing . You made a great decision .
Thank you !! I'm thinking about doing it in oct too !! Lets keep in touch
Kk . Keep me updated !
You are in great hands with dr freiman. He is amazing. I got my BA done close to 3 weeks ago and am super happy already.:)
Nice! Can i see some pics ! Whats your height weight and how many cc did u have now and the profile ? Also is it silicone or saline
Just saw your pics ... Yours are amazing ..hope mines come out like yours :)
I'm scheduled for the 15th of this month. I will post before and after pic as well as any other information.
Perfect ! Cant wait to see your results =)
Hello I'm also planning my BA in November with Dr. Freiman. I'll be traveling from NJ. I have done months of research and also researched Dr. Conte. I spoke with Yadira my coordinator ( she's a sweetheart) and gave my deposit.
Are you going alone & hiring a nurse also or with someone ?
Thankfully my husband will be going.
HI Newboobs4mom! I remember you are a nurse and did your research on Dr. Frieman, could you help me with this same verification on Dr. Hunsacker please? I am so sorry to bother you with this, but I trust your research because of your accreditation. Can you help me with this?
Sure hun, I will research and get back to you.
Newboobs4mon You're the best!!!! Thank you! :)