37 Years Old 260 Lbs Before Now 155lbs - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm has my surgery a year and a half ago; and it's...

I'm has my surgery a year and a half ago; and it's the best decision ever made. I'm happy with my results; and full of life enjoying my new life! !! I can do so many things that I couldn't do before like zip linig; running with my son. But more important is that I and not the food control my life again...
Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon

Excellent doctor; very professional. I had my surgery 1.6 years ago; VSG no regret best decision made in my life. Dr Garcia is an excellent professional that make sure everything is good before; during and after procedure. Was 260 lbs now 155 lbs! !!! And felling better than ever!!!!

You look AMAZING Shugga! GOD Bless You! :-)
You look sooo happy
congratulation your looking great !
Thanks much miss Clara!!! :)
Thank you so much for sharing your journey.   You are absolutely beautiful and should be very proud of your accomplishments.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your life so much now.  Keep in touch and I encourage you to support other women who are on their own journey.
Thank you kimmers; my pleasure to help anybody I my self got a lot of support from other people more in front in our journey. Any question I will be more than glad to help!!!! Thanks again!!!! :)