Very Worth the Money! - Centreville, VA

I had brown spots on my face from so much sun...

I had brown spots on my face from so much sun exposure. most of them were concentrated on the sides of my face though I had 2 dark ones on my right cheek and some by my nose. I had 1 PF 8 days ago and so far I am extremely happy with the results I see. They are just now falling off and based on how many I had on the sides, I will probably need another one.

There was a little pain when the nose and under the eyes were done. The rest of it was painless. Afterwards, turn the AC on in the car and when you get home, just use an icepack to simmer your face. It feels like a sunburn but not too bad.

Also had swelling under the eyes beg on the 3rd day through the 5th day.

I am all for this - my face looks so much better and I can't wait to throw out the foundation!!

Fairfax Dermatologist

I have been going to Dr. H for Psoriasis and he is in my opinion the best in the area. I have very little of it left / visible and can live a more normal life now. He communicates very well and is respectful of me and my issues with this disease. He is also well informed about the treatments, their side effects, benefits, etc. and explains it all to you. When I saw the poster on the wall about the photo facial, I asked him if I could do it and he explained it to me. I just would not trust someone in a spa or salon to do something like this on my face.

Hi VALOU,

Thank so much for the review. I'm really glad it went so well. You sound really, really happy with the procedure, which is great. How long had you been thinking about having this this done? Please keep us updated and if you have pictures to share we would love to see them.

Thanks,