9 Year Old Saline Implant Exchange for Silicone Gel - Central Park South, NY

I noticed that my L-side was deflating...

I noticed that my L-side was deflating dramatically over a few days. I also learned through multiple consultations that my R-side had a bad contracture. I needed the implant exchange to be done immediately. I went to 5 consultations and Dr. Khathulia was the 5th one.

I ended up using mentor silicone gels moderate plus.

Important concerns I expressed:
- saline to silicone gel
- natural drop
- breast slightly lifted
-similar size to the initial implants
- scaring from repeat incision below the areola

Pros:
- She listened patiently to everything I had to say without rushing me
- Very caring demeanor
- She provided pros and cons in regards to breast life (she could have easily sold me on it but she didn't)
- Very accommodating with the fact that I filed a claim w the two major manufacturers regarding the deflated implant and contacted them for me (the other doctors basically didn't want to deal with it and told me my implants weren't under warranty anymore which wasn't true)
- She always answered all my questions and lowered my anxiety especially when it was heightened the day before and morning of.
- she was able to accommodate an immediate surgery date a day off of my ideal date.

Cons:
- she's only available in the Central Park office in the evenings after 5pm.
- though she is accessible, she doesn't provide a direct number to reach her. You have to txt her assistant to relay information or have her contact you.
- she doesn't have her own OR on site
-for those of you who are considering to set up a consultation with her, you should so it soon because she's going on maternity leave soon. Don't miss out!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. It looks real, feels natural, and has great natural looking cleavage. The scar is minimal. I'm so thankful that I went with Dr. Khathulia. Some of my close friends didn't even realize I had them redone so when I told them, they asked for referrals. I highly recommend her!