I Am Hooked - I Love Botox in my Eye Area

I will be 39 in September and look pretty good for...

I will be 39 in September and look pretty good for my age, I don't have too many wrinkles ( none deep) or sun spots( yet) but have been noticing a change in my eyes. Especially after I accidentially got some Retin A Micro on my eyelid causing it to wrinkle and look weird for several days.

I began to consider some eye work in my future, but then started looking up info on Botox.

I went to my dermatologist for my annual check and talked to her about it and decided to give it a try. I thought originally just between my eyes but she told me she would help my smile lines under my eyes. So I figured I would at least try it so I would know what it was all about.

Well, I am hooked. After only 4 days I notice a HUGE difference. My husband has not said anything, nor has anyone else, but I feel so much better and I know I look better. It is subtle, but I KNOW. I plan on doing this every 4 months or as needed. It breaks down to $100 a month and that is totally worth it to me considering I would spend that on beauty products and creams that really don't even work.

I have not decided when I will tell my husband, if ever. (He noticed my Zoom whitening immediately after I got my braces off last year, so I was kinda hoping he would say something like I looked refreshed or rested or something) but, I am just so happy I did this for myself. It was worth every penny.

What a great feeling to be standing outside in the parking lot sun feeling wide eyed and not squinty. :)

Go Botox! :) :) :)

Mid Florida Dermatology

My PA was so good and made me feel totally at ease. There was no pressure or attempt to upsale me on other products. I am so pleased with my results.