Love the Results - Lines Have Vanished - Dayton, OH

I love the resuts Botox gives me. The lines I had...

I love the resuts Botox gives me. The lines I had have vanished! I am sold on this product. I also use Juvederm and love it too.

I filled out Delta Marketing's botox $50.00 rebate form and got a letter back stating that I had a missing redemption code. Unfortunately I didn't keep the paper my Dr. gave me, but I did put all the info they asked for on your online site. I need a redemption code so I can get my rebate. As you know Botox is expensive. Thank you

I've been in the medical field many years and...

I've been in the medical field many years and Dr. Apesos is the most trustworthy as well as knowledgable physician I've been fortunate enough to know.

Dayton Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. is a plastic Surgeon and therefore knows the facial muscle and nerve system very well. He does the best job of any previous Dr. I had do the procedure.

You know what-the 4th time I used the rebate they refused it saying one per person two per household-even though I have done this 3 other times. I also had the office staff tell me you could use it more than once-which I had. I guess it depends on who is doing the processing.
Just contact your doctor-have used that rebate several times without a problem. Get a check within weeks. Glad you are pleased.

Hi drjamm - Have you gotten in touch with your doctor to get a rebate code? They should be able to help you replace the lost paperwork.

Here are some related threads about the Botox rebate program:

How do I get a Botox discount coupon or rebate?

Hope this helps!

Thank you, I will look at these sites.