Braces to Fix Teeth Longer Than the Other, Impacted Canine, Expand Pallette - Center Moriches, NY

Although the process is long and rough I find it...

Although the process is long and rough I find it extremely worth it. I didn't know that there were a lot of things wrong with my mouth until I got them so since I got them over with I don't have to worry about it in the future.
However I have awkwardly shaped lateral teeth so there are still gaps after the braces but I can just easily get those bonded.
Wow! That's some crazy mouth work! You look amazing though!

Thanks so much for reviewing your doctor.  Can you please mention what type of retainer you are using, and how long your total treatment time was for your braces?

I had my bottom braces for 2 years and my top braces for 2 1/2. It would've been shorter but I needed to have a baby tooth ripped out and an exposure done (that's when a tooth won't grow up so you go through surgery to help pull the tooth down) right now I use clear retainers, they basically look like Invisalign
Dr. Roche

I loved this orthodontist, he is so funny and is always to explain everything to you as well as any alternatives