Patiently Waiting - concerned if I will have good results - Atlanta, GA

Had cellulaze 3 wks ago and concerned if I will...

Had cellulaze 3 wks ago and concerned if I will have good results. The procedure itself was not bad, afterwards some bruising and swelling. Now just the waiting game...3 days after procedure with swelling looks like my cellulite is gone and now 3 wks out and it's back. Still hopeful tho. Will update in a month.

Okay it's been 6wks and I'm starting to see some...

Okay it's been 6wks and I'm starting to see some results. I just hope this was worth the money. Here is an updated photo...let me know what you think.

Friend

I think that some people see more difference right away then others. I think that you will see improvement with time. Are you sure that it isn't the lighting in the photo. The pictures are all taken in different lights. I see where right after the surgery you have improvement and then I think what you are seeing may be the lighting in the last picture. Take an after picture outside or in the same light that you have the post surgical picture in. Sometimes when you see it outside it looks so much better than inside in that weird light.
I will be going to the doctors tomorrow for a follow up and will have him take pictures for me to view and post so I will update pic tomorrow.
You would not see a major change after 3 weeks. My friends who have had it done said they really needed at least 4, and more like 6, months to really see the difference. They both say they have seen a 70% decrease. I am almost 2 months out and I do see some changes, but will not report back until at least 4 months out... Plus, I am a big believer that the skill of the doctor is key.
Thank you for that info...do you have pics to share?

The pictures are great - please keep them coming! I'll be hoping you see great improvement and that Cellulaze is a success for you!

Thanks for your pictures! please keep us posted I wish you the best, was it too painful? I want it badly but I m sooo scared..
The procedure was not painful at all. Afterwards it feels like a bad muscle ache. Sitting down can be uncomfortable especially for long periods of time. I returned back to work 3 days after and I have a desk job so I had to get up several times and take walks up and down the hallways.