Ineffective and Not Worth the Money - Centennial, CO

I bought a special on Groupon for a total of 8...

I bought a special on Groupon for a total of 8 Velashape treatments on my saddlebags and 6 treatments on the inner-knee area, spaced one week apart. In addition to not seeing any results, the owner of the facility didn't even seem to know where the saddlebag area was, and started giving me a treatment further down on my thigh. She had all of the settings on high, and it pinched pretty hard. That one session was the only time I walked away with severe bruising. In addition, I have read that the sessions need to be at least 30-45 minutes long, (along with reaching a certain temperature), for this to work. They spent a total of 3-6 minutes on each leg, which I found to be severely lacking, and obviously didn't work.

Hollywood Body Laser

Provider chosen via Groupon. Very flaky, unprofessional, misinformed and inexperienced.

What a bummer to not have it work. :-/ I guess on the plus side you didn't pay as much as others have, still $378 is a lot to not see any change. Have you talked to them about your concern with the length of the treatment given compared to the length you think you need?

Hi Megan, I did speak to them and they said temperature was all that mattered, which really didn't make any sense to me.

Hmm, I can see why you would be skeptical of that answer. Unfortunately it seems many people are not feeling satisfied with Velashape given that it currently only has a 37% Worth It Rating out of 93 reviews. :-/ I'm glad you added your experience so others considering this treatment can learn from you.