Old Lady with Prior Procedures, Loved This One - Centennial, CO

I am an old lady, 77, who does not want to look...

I am an old lady, 77, who does not want to look like one. I view face lifts just like painting my house or repairing the plumbing. It is maintenance. I will only live once and I want to make the most of all of it. I have been married to the same guy since I was 16 so I guess this works or at least helps.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift community today.

Littleton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Smith is an artist whose medium is the human face and we are so lucky to have him. He has done several procedures on me over the last 20 years starting with the repair on my mouth which had been disfigured by another surgeon and a nose repair due to a dog bite that had broken my nose and given me a concussion. He has a kind, efficient and friendly staff. He has also done a face lift on our daughter and my husband said it was the best money we ever spent. We all think Dr. Smith is amazing!