Works for fine lines, but not sure about the skin tightening.

I had one full-face & neck procedure done in the...

I had one full-face & neck procedure done in the middle of November 2012 and the 2nd on February 27, 2013. I honestly think the laser melted some of the fat in my cheeks, which I'm not overly pleased about.

My first procedure took 5 days to heal (without any ointment) and the second procedure took 4 days (with the application of Aquaphor). The post treatment instructions will vary by provider. My provider indicated no topical ointments or creams; however, a cosmetic surgeon informed me that I should use the Aquaphor, so I used that the second time around.

I only had one place that had fine lines - a single line at each corner of my mouth. The lines are now gone.

As far as the rest goes, well, I have a bit of rosacea, so that flared up after each treatment and I had to get (Elos) IPL to tame the redness. I also had tingling under the skin for about 2 months after each treatment.

The only positive change I can report is regarding the little lines next to my mouth. My pores didn't shrink and nothing else seems different. The only difference I noticed in my before and after pictures was that my skin was definitely more pink/red. I can say that you will most likely see improvements if you have fine lines. I brought a friend of mine to the same location for the same procedure and her results were nothing less than amazing. She had a lot of fine lines that vanished.

Also, if you are a smoker like myself, don't expect amazing results, especially in regards to skin tightening. Many providers of eMatrix or CO2 fractional treatments won't even address the smoking issue. Your results will not be as dramatic as a non-smoker.

I honestly believe that dermarolling is the better option here because of the lack of heat, but I'll keep you posted on that.

One more thing...

The main reason I had this treatment done was for skin tightening. There are a lot of procedures and products out there that claim to tighten the skin, and this may be one of them, but it didn't have any effect on my skin. In all fairness, it could be due to the fact that I am a smoker.

Also, I would like to add that if you are in the Denver area, my provider for the eMatrix is definitely the woman to see.
Oreana Laser Spa

I have no complaints about my provider. She was very informative and very educated regarding these laser treatments and I highly recommend her. The procedure itself just didn't seem to work for me.