58 Years Old - Post-menopausal, Hypothyroid, and Fat - Cedar Park, TX

I had been on an LCHF diet for a few months and...

I had been on an LCHF diet for a few months and was going to the gym. I lost 20 pounds but I realized I had some stubborn areas on my belly and upper thighs. Then my son texted a photo of me from the side and I was disgusted to see that I had jowls and a fat neck like an old lady!

I met with Dr. Broder and asked him for his opinion on what could/should be done given my complaints. He said I was an excellent candidate for smart lipo because I was fit, had good muscle tone, but just had a few problem areas. He helped me narrow down those areas and I followed his recommendation. He did did my neck and jawline, my upper, lower, and middle abs, and my flanks on the first day. A week later he did my inner and outer thighs, and the inside of my knees.

Today I am only posting torso photos, but I will update with neck and thigh in the future.
Dr Lawrence Broder MD

Doctor Broder was quite helpful in narrowing down my problem areas and didn't try to oversell the procedure. He was very kind and efficient during the procedure. But more importantly, he did a really, really good job! My skin is smooth, I didn't get any burns, I am healing fast, and I already love the results, even though I know the full effect won't be visible for months. Only a couple weeks out and I am already freakin' sexy! He recommended lymphatic massage, also at Beleza, so I go once a week and I love the massage therapist. She is helping me heal faster, and gives great advice on best practices for post-lipo success!

Hi there! I can't see the pics but am thrilled to hear you feel and look great in a 2 piece! That's awesome!! Hope the pics come through! Looking forward to more updates. :)
You look great, and thank you for joining our community! :)  I look forward to your progress reports as well.  I'm especially interested in seeing the inner knee, as that is a place I carry fat.
You look great! How are you feeling?
I feel great! I was tired for the first few days and I didn't get back to the gym for a week. But now I swim laps after work every day and that feels great, especially on my thighs which are still quite swollen. I do wear a CG unless I am swimming. Otherwise I get lumpy and it hurts. The CG is the key to keeping the results nice and smooth and slender. I would say that the amount of pain I still feel surprises me. I just stopped taking pain meds at night a couple days ago. But I did get a lot done. I am especially sore right after lymphatic massage. It helps if I do mine hitachi massage in between sessions. The neck recovery was fast! Only took a couple of day. My ex says I look 15 years younger! And he going to get it done himself. The belly and flanks looked flat right way - only minimal swelling. The thighs are taking the own sweet time to settle down. The massage therapist says that is pretty typical. I was so ashamed of my legs that I don't have any before shots. I will ask Dr. Broder if I get his before and afters and post them up at the two month visit!
That's so wonderful!! I'm so glad to hear it!! Looking forward to your progress updates. You look fab