58 Years Old - Post-menopausal, Hypothyroid, and Fat - Cedar Park, TX

I had been on an LCHF diet for a few months and...

I had been on an LCHF diet for a few months and was going to the gym. I lost 20 pounds but I realized I had some stubborn areas on my belly and upper thighs. Then my son texted a photo of me from the side and I was disgusted to see that I had jowls and a fat neck like an old lady!

I met with Dr. Broder and asked him for his opinion on what could/should be done given my complaints. He said I was an excellent candidate for smart lipo because I was fit, had good muscle tone, but just had a few problem areas. He helped me narrow down those areas and I followed his recommendation. He did did my neck and jawline, my upper, lower, and middle abs, and my flanks on the first day. A week later he did my inner and outer thighs, and the inside of my knees.

Today I am only posting torso photos, but I will update with neck and thigh in the future.
U do look terrific after it lipo. Congrats
Hi there! I can't see the pics but am thrilled to hear you feel and look great in a 2 piece! That's awesome!! Hope the pics come through! Looking forward to more updates. :)
You look great, and thank you for joining our community! :)  I look forward to your progress reports as well.  I'm especially interested in seeing the inner knee, as that is a place I carry fat.
Dr Lawrence Broder MD

Doctor Broder was quite helpful in narrowing down my problem areas and didn't try to oversell the procedure. He was very kind and efficient during the procedure. But more importantly, he did a really, really good job! My skin is smooth, I didn't get any burns, I am healing fast, and I already love the results, even though I know the full effect won't be visible for months. Only a couple weeks out and I am already freakin' sexy! He recommended lymphatic massage, also at Beleza, so I go once a week and I love the massage therapist. She is helping me heal faster, and gives great advice on best practices for post-lipo success!