Laser Lipo on Upper/lower Abs and Flanks - Cedar Park, TX

Tomorrow is the day I've been looking forward to...

Tomorrow is the day I've been looking forward to for a few months now. I'm having my procedure done at 12pm and as of right now I am pretty nervous. I started my antibiotics this morning and will start with lorazepam tonight. I'm looking forward to my new figure, but not so much the pain afterwards. I have Arnica pills a friend gave me who also had lipo and she said it significantly reduces swelling and bruising. I'll start taking those the morning of the procedure. I have had two c-sections and have a pooch that seems to not go away. I'm really uncomfortable with my tummy area. My doctor recommended also getting a tummy tuck due to the amount of skin I have and the fat that will be removed, but I've decided to wait on that due to funds and I honeslty plan on having another kid in about three to five years and think it would best to wait. If the skin is extremely saggy I might consider it before then. I will keep you all posted on my experience after tomorrow.

Day 2

The procedure went well. It was not bad at all. There were about two times it hurt around my flanks. I told the Dr and he injected more numbing medicine and that helped. It took about 1 1/2 hours. I startes taking Arnica pills the day before to help with bruising and swelling. Im still wrapped up in my compression garment which makes me feel better. I guess im used to it because I wear spanx often.. I go to my follow up at 12 today and to get a lymphic massage. The pain is bearable. The insertion areas feel extremely tender. I feel as if I got hit with a bat, but again it's not excruciating pain.

additional pics

Dr. Adam Broder

So far it's been a pretty good experience. The doctor himself could be a bit more talkative, but no complaints thus far.