Straighter Teeth with CLEAR Braces! - Cedar Park, TX

ClearCorrect is my first ever orthodontic...

ClearCorrect is my first ever orthodontic treatment. I would consider the treatment to be worth the price paid. Looking back on my treatment, the only thing that wasn’t expected was that sometimes the lower trays would need to be smoothed, because they would rub my tongue raw. However this didn’t always occur, and was a very simple fix in the orthodontists’ office. I really enjoyed how convenient ClearCorrect is, and that I’m able to brush and floss normally. I started treatment in March of 2013, and am almost done… I believe I’m on tray 4A, and only have about 1-2 months of treatment left. I’ve been very happy with the movement that’s occurring. I actually saved my very first trays (tray 1A) and it’s truly unbelievable and surprising how much movement has occurred since. I wear my trays probably about 22.5 hours a day... essentially all the time. The aligners have been very comfortable, aside from the rubbing that would sometimes occur. No one noticed I was wearing the aligners, aside from one person who knows me really well, who asked if I was wearing something. But people who I’ve told that I’m wearing the aligners are like “No Way!”. Keeping the aligners clean was pretty simple, and a toothbrush and toothpaste worked fine. I would definitely recommend ClearCorrect to a friend or family member who was interested in getting their teeth straightened, and I’m currently trying to talk my dad into it.
Thank you so much for reviewing Clear Correct :D.  How many sets of aligners have you had in all, and how are they numbered?  I never heard anyone call them 1A and 4A and stuff before, so now I'm curious! Also, did you get engagers?  And can you tell us a little bit about what orthodontic issues your doctor was addressing with Clear Correct?
I have had a 14 sets of trays, but have two more to go, for a total of 16 trays. Each set of trays are worn for 3 weeks at a time. I have a total of 5 engagers two on my top teeth, three on the bottom. The reason I wanted to straighten my teeth was because of my bottom front teeth crowding and a few front teeth being crowded. So far so good!! Couldn't be happier :)
Oh, okay.  So they're 1a-1d, 2a-2d, etc.?  And your total treatment time is, like, 11 months?  Will you be able to give us a before/after pic? :)

Thanks for the additional information!! :D
Dr. John Gallop