23yo, 5ft2, Wanting 300cc Teardrop Breast Implants Under :) Pics Included - Melbourne, AU

Hi all, Absolutely loving this site. It has been...

Hi all,
Absolutely loving this site. It has been my guidance manual for the past month! Thanks to all who contribute. I am a 23yo living in Melbourne, Australia. I am quite fit and do a lot of upper body strength in my pole dancing classes. I am a registered nurse by trade, and my work is quite physical.
My stats are:
- 5ft2 (159cm) tall.
- 116lb (53kg) weight.
- 10A bra or 10B with loads of padding.
- Size 8 in clothing.

I've had 2 consults. The first was with Chris Moss' office in Toorak, which was excellent but the quote of $17,000 was a little out of my budget. Apparently an excellent surgeon though.
The second consultation was with Simon Rosenbaum, through www.cosmeticplasticsurgerycentre.com.au/
This consultation blew me away. Bulk-billed, I was not charged anything to meet with him. I took a friend too. We met with Simon's PA Lana, who had been in contact regularly prior to the appt. Upon entering Simon's office, he shook my hand, smiled, and actually sat next to me at his desk, rather than across. He then proceeded to take an entire medical history, discussing how I feel about myself in general, rather than being breast-focussed. We played with some sizers, he did some measurements and took some photos and allowed me to play with and feel the different implants. Simon recommended 240cc teardrop implants as my max. size, due to my chest size (9.5cm) and small tissue amounts, but promised to see if bigger would fit on the surgical day. I was then given free-run on his computer to look at whichever before and after pictures of patients I wanted. This "30min" appointment lasted an hour. What brilliant bedside manner and care. I was sold. And at $12,600, it was affordable.

Yesterday I had my 14-day pre-op work up with one of the nurses. She was exceptional also. The work up involved pathology (blood tests), an ECG, baseline vital signs (blood pressure, etc). I was measured for compression stockings and a bra. And I was given Vitamin C and a B complex to start, and some Arnica for the day before surgery. I was also given some Chlorhexidine mouthwashes to start and a dental routine. According to the nurse, 80% of systemic infection actually result from dental caries or the gums. Being a nurse myself, I had heard this before. I was allowed back in to Simon's office with the nurse to play with sizers again. She was brilliant. She listened to my concerns that 240cc may not be big enough, and we both agreed the 300cc looked beautiful. Again, I left the Tarietta clinic feeling pampered.

Now its 13 days until surgery. I feel I have made an excellent choice in Simon Rosenbaum and co. I just hope whatever size implant I get gives me a full C and no nerve damage. I have surgery 20/03/14 and am back at work 11 days later. With unders, I really hope this is long enough! Am I being greedy in wanting 300ccs? I figure with a big op and $12k, I want results!

Sick with 1 week to go... :(

So today is 1 week before I'm scheduled for surgery. And I am unwell.
Yesterday I was hoping for it to be just a simple cold, but it has unfortunately spread to my chest. No signs of infection yet, but I know that I will have to call the clinic by Monday at least. Can I still have surgery? I've heard of cases being cancelled with any signs of respiratory illness prior. Sad :(

Post-Op Day 1!

Hey guys, recovering incredibly well at my best friend's house. I'll keep this short and sweet with some pics, and a full synopsis later. Surprised at how easy it has been so far!
Dr. Simon Rosenbaum

Hi they look a amazing I'm going to see him in 3 weeks also have a interview with tim brown and see which doc I like the best How are yours now are you still happy ? What bra size are you now ? Did you go under the muscle ? Or over ? I loving this site trying to get as much info I can before I make the big op . I had two kids and breast feed both now have nothing , previously I was the same as your pre op Were you scared about the tear drops ..?
Congrats! You look amazing!!!
I love them. I'm flat as a board and the size you went for would make me so happy.
Congrats!! Beautiful!!
Thanks guys! I got 250ccs due to my lack of breast tissue but they feel perfect for me. I'm very happy
I don't think ur being greedy! I also wanted the biggest I could get based on my bwd. Like u I had not enough breast tissue and a small bwd so couldn't go as big as I want:) but I'm happy with them and im sure ull be. Im in a similar profession , I think after 11 days ull be OK but u might feel still a bit tired. don't go moving any beds or engage in any manual handling tasks u don't want to ruin your results. Make sure you ask your CO workers for help.:)