Love My Breast Implants - Castro Valley, CA

I have had my implants 34 years. i noticed a small...

i have had my implants 34 years. i noticed a small rash on right breast i, am right handed. and they feel tender. i noticed when i flex my right breast implant i cannot feel it on top as much. they are now sagging, i,am 69. what could a small rash mean nipples fine not swelled up. just had mammogram 1 yr, go fine, are they leaking? thank you

JUST TO HAVE BREAST PLANTS REMOVED. PLUSCAPSULAR CONTRACTURE

I HAD SURGERY ON 11/1/2013 32 DAYS AGAO. I STILL FEEL WEAK RUN DOWN . I,AM 71. HAVE NEVER BEEN SICK ONLY ONE OPERATION TO HAVE EMPLANTS PUT IT. EXERCISED JOG, OR AROBIC WALKING . THIS IS HORRIBLE. BUT AT LEAST I HAD NO CANCER. ALSO I HAD MY MAMOGRAM ON 1/7/2013 NO ONE NOTIFIED ME I NEVER KNEW TILL GOT WEIRD RASH THE A FEW WEEKS LATER HARD RIGHT BREAST I HAD TO SPENT POT OF MY OWN POCKET $10,400.00. I BELONG TO KAISER HMO HORRIBLE HEALTH CARE. NOW I,AM TRYING TO RECUPERATE. I FEEL SO DEPRESSED. MY CHEST IS A MASS OF SCARS AND I HAVE NO BREAST. JUST LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.
Dr. Epstein

i saw his work on other women. this was in 1980. he was just a wonderful plastic surgeon. his partner was dr. bunkis he has retired. but never in 34 years have i had a problem, some harding around implant very small. some drs never even knew i had breast implants during breast exams. i would recommend breast implants any time. i have never regreted it once. but after 33 yrs. all i have noticed is this rash.