Love My Breast Implants - Castro Valley, CA

I have had my implants 34 years. i noticed a small...

i have had my implants 34 years. i noticed a small rash on right breast i, am right handed. and they feel tender. i noticed when i flex my right breast implant i cannot feel it on top as much. they are now sagging, i,am 69. what could a small rash mean nipples fine not swelled up. just had mammogram 1 yr, go fine, are they leaking? thank you

Here's what some doctors have to say about the life span of breast implants.

Hi there,

I'm pretty sure that 34 years exceeds the intended life span of most implants, so you might want to go to a surgeon and have them checked out. Please let us know what happens!

I wwnt to plastic surgeon and had them removed (had to) also hadCapsulectomy removal, a small mini Mastopexy. that was 29 days ago and i feel terrible just tired sore all over sick of being in house. how long does it take to feel good agaain like normal

JUST TO HAVE BREAST PLANTS REMOVED. PLUSCAPSULAR CONTRACTURE

I HAD SURGERY ON 11/1/2013 32 DAYS AGAO. I STILL FEEL WEAK RUN DOWN . I,AM 71. HAVE NEVER BEEN SICK ONLY ONE OPERATION TO HAVE EMPLANTS PUT IT. EXERCISED JOG, OR AROBIC WALKING . THIS IS HORRIBLE. BUT AT LEAST I HAD NO CANCER. ALSO I HAD MY MAMOGRAM ON 1/7/2013 NO ONE NOTIFIED ME I NEVER KNEW TILL GOT WEIRD RASH THE A FEW WEEKS LATER HARD RIGHT BREAST I HAD TO SPENT POT OF MY OWN POCKET $10,400.00. I BELONG TO KAISER HMO HORRIBLE HEALTH CARE. NOW I,AM TRYING TO RECUPERATE. I FEEL SO DEPRESSED. MY CHEST IS A MASS OF SCARS AND I HAVE NO BREAST. JUST LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.
Glad you are on the mend! It is rough having to go from 30 pus years of boobs to none! I hope you energy picks up in the next few weeks! Pls keep us updated :-)
Looks like you are in Tracy California. My doc is in walnut creek and I got my mommy makeover with him. He has been very safety conscious. I saw your other message on nhelneck and I'm sorry for some reason Someof us missed your review and couldn't extend support...my apologies. I'm a real mom of 2 kids :-) and have recently had the confidence to get my TT and BA. I found my doctor's after care prompt. You may want to have a consult with him. Another doc in in the Bay Area who I went for consults who is also very safety conscious is Dr. Joel Beck. Hopefully with a couple of consults you may get more information on any next steps you want to take. I truly hope you heal well. Again apologies that a lot of us moms may have missed your review. Like Angie said these implants typically last for 10-20 yrs and my OBGYN recommended regular mammograms every 3 yrs once I have them in. You look vibrant and bright in your profile pic! I hope you have a great weekend! Feel free to private msg me if you want to know more about my doc or his staff. Btw I'm not paid in anyway shape or form to recommend either one of them. I recently got my procedure done and was very impressed with how safety conscious he was. Bye for now!
Hey, sounds like we live in the same general area of CA; I live in Morgan Hill and I'm having my surgery at Kaiser in Santa Clara instead of San Jose, because I found a plastic surgeon I liked there and it doesn't hurt that the facility is much newer and really beautiful. I just felt better walking in there, compared to the facility in San Jose. It was also a relief when I was told patients with breast implant problems can have them removed, no charge. I can't wait to have mine done on April 11th. It can't get here fast enough! I am 61 years old and have had my silicone implants for 23 years. At the time I had mine done, I was told that implants last forever. After two years I started getting CC and then fibromyalgia. My left breast has always given me some trouble, for some reason. I hate the hardness the most. I just want to have my natural breasts back again.
Dr. Epstein

i saw his work on other women. this was in 1980. he was just a wonderful plastic surgeon. his partner was dr. bunkis he has retired. but never in 34 years have i had a problem, some harding around implant very small. some drs never even knew i had breast implants during breast exams. i would recommend breast implants any time. i have never regreted it once. but after 33 yrs. all i have noticed is this rash.