Tummy Tuck and Brest Lift Combo - Castle Hill, AU

After childbirth and a 25kg weight loss i was left...

After childbirth and a 25kg weight loss i was left with a large apron of skin hanging over my lower belly. My breasts were also affected by weight gain and loss. i was happy with the amount of breast tissue which was a c cup, just not happy that when I took of my bra they hang so low. I was 32 years old and fit but the way my body looked did to match the way I felt inside.
The day of my procedure went very smoothly, the procedure was done at Westmead private hospital,I fasted as you do with all general anaesthetics, I was admitted by the hospital staff (who were all very supportive) I met the anaesthesiologist who works with Dr Lim, he was great. It was my first general and he made me feel very safe, Then Dr Lim did his markings on my body, then I was out and woke up a new me. Pain management was intravenous morphine initially then strong oral pain medication then paracetamol.
As for results, I am so happy, it is better then I could ever have hoped for, Dr Lim truly has magic hands, he has taken my sags and droops and made me perky and flat tummied again.

Photos

Here are he before and afters

1 year 3 months update

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lim was recommended to me by a friend who is a nurse and from my very first consultation i knew that Dr lim was the dr for me. Dr Lim and his staff were always professional, trustworthy and very supportive and at every stage of this experience i felt safe an informed. Dr Lim and his staff were there to answer any question I had, from minor details right through to major decisions Post surgery Dr lim visited me every day while I was in hospital, and once discharged his nurse called to check up on me. Dr Lims nurses and receptionists are friendly, welcoming and supportive, and exactly what a person needs when taking a big step like plastic surgery. From beginning to end my experience could not have been any better.