My Tummy Tuck Story - Castle Hill, AU

I had a tummy tuck in march 2013 by Dr jake lim I...

I had a tummy tuck in march 2013 by Dr jake lim I was in hospital for 3 days. I had some swelling and bruising for the first week but I had a very quick and pain free recovery. It has now been 8 weeks I was able to go back to work after 3 weeks and I have quiet an active job. I do have a scar from hip to hip but I have been putting bio oil on it and it is healing very well overall i am very happy with my results as my tummy is now flat and I have made a full recovery.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I found dr jake lim very professional and he explained the procedure to me thoroughly and in terms that I could easily understand. He was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend dr jake lim to anyone that is thinking about having a procedure done.

Emn, its funny how things are done differently around the world. :) Im getting mine done in 14 days time so will see how I go at the time! Im definately happy to be in hospital for the 4 nights my surgeon has advised as I will have proper help and I wont have my 2 kids/DH wanting to help/look after me during the worse (i imagine) time of recovery.
here, we stay 1 night overnight, the drains stay in until 25cc or less is measured, whatever that takes, could be 10 days or....differs.but you have help for days there! wow! full time help!
delaware daisy, in Australia the surgeons usually keep you in until the drains come out - so 3-5 nights. Its very rare to be able to go home same day here.
wow...how come you needed to be in the hospital for 3 days. Most stay 1 night, or go home same day. Just curious. Glad you are happy with results!
wow how great you were pain free. did he also do muscle plication or just skin and fat? you did not take any meds? amazing!!!could you get up on your own or needed help for 3 days? i am so glad you are happy with your result!