Make Me a Yummy Mummy! - Castle Hill, AU

I heard about Dr Lim through a couple of ladies at...

I heard about Dr Lim through a couple of ladies at my local gym. One had her tummy done by him about a year ago and her tummy looked amazing. After meeting Dr Lim, I was surprised by how honest he was. He has a lovely bedside manner and i didnt feel intimidated which is what i was expecting. He mentioned risks of scarring due to my skin type and but he also mentioned it would be better for me to lose more weight or reach my target weight since i'm not quite there yet. So for now my surgery is on hold but I will be definitely booking my surgery in as soon as i hit my target. Dr Lim's staff were also great, they were really nice and helpful and not stuck up like someother places I checked out.
Looks great

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! What are you doing to lose weight before you schedule your mommy makeover? You might want to check out our Weight Loss community for some ideas/support.

Please keep journaling here as you continue to evolve and get closer to your surgery!

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lim is honest and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery.