Tiarne - Castle Hill, AU

I have never been happy with the look or shape of...

I have never been happy with the look or shape of my boobs, I have never had the confidence because of them and after a friend of mine had seen Dr Jake Lim for a different procedure she explained to me that he specialises in breasts procedures and I decided to go for a consultation. He explained everything to me so clearly and professional and displayed the pro's and con's in having the procedure.... He made me feel so comfortable and that made me make my mind up! The procedure was fine and I have no discomfort, my boobs are better then I even imagined!! I recommend Dr Jake Lim to anyone!! He is clearly amazing at his job and I haven't heard anyone say anything different. He makes you feel so comfortable and important and that is just what you need when going through a scary surgery. Dr Jake Lims nursing staff are also so lovely, caring and thoughtful and they have helped me so much through this procedure. I thank Dr Jake Lim and all his nursing staff so much for making this such a nice experience. :)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Jake Lim is such an amazing doctor and he made my experience very calm and good. He explained everything to me so clearly and professional and displayed the pro's and con's in having the procedure.... He made me feel so comfortable. I recommend Dr Jake Lim to anyone!! He is clearly amazing at his job and I haven't heard anyone say anything different. He makes you feel so comfortable and important and that is just what you need when going through a scary surgery. Dr Jake Lims nursing staff are also so lovely, caring and thoughtful and they have helped me so much through this procedure. I thank Dr Jake Lim and all his nursing staff so much for making this such a nice experience. :)