325cc Round Mod + Under Muscle - So Happy!! - Castle Hill, AU

I always had a smaller bust and ranged from an A...

I always had a smaller bust and ranged from an A cup when I was exercising 6 times a week and then to a B cup when I was exercising about 3 times a week. Unfortunately like a lot of women, my breasts were very sensitve to weight loss and that was the first place i'd loose weight. I had been considering breast augmentation for a number of years and finally had decide to do it. I started off like most other girls just researching on the internet and came across Dr Lim's site. What I liked about the site initially? Great photos, more in-depth information about the procedure itself and finally the price. He is very competitively priced in comparison to other plastic surgeons.

I made an appointment to see him and in comparison to other consults - I knew straight away he was the surgeon I wanted. He is very calm and is just a wealth of knowledge. Being a natural worrier, he put my worries to rest straight away. When trying on implant sizers he knew what size would look good for my body before I had told him my desired cup size and it ended up being the implant I had put in that I absolutely love now. A week before surgery I was contemplating profiles as I originally selected High Profile and Dr Lim made the time to see me for a 3rd consult and was so patient. We ended up choosing a Mod + instead.

My surgery was last Thursday and everything went to plan. I had my surgery at 1pm and was discharged ready to go home at 3pm after Dr Lim came to check on me to tell me everything went smoothly. I was expecting the absolute worst for recovery because I have read a lot of other experiences... I was super prepared by high dosing on Vitamin C and Bromelain for 2 weeks before hand and then Arnica for the 2 days before. I also switched up my diet to include as much nutritious and fresh produce I can have mainly through juicing and blending and continued this right through my recovery time.

The first day I was still in a 'high' - I was able to eat as soon as I got out of the hospital and went home and ate some more! I relaxed on the couch that evening and didn't feel painful but felt more of a tightness like after you have a really heavy chest workout. That night I slept elevated with about 4 pillows to bring me up to 45 degree angle as Dr Lim suggested.

Next morning I got a follow up call from Dr Lim's nurse just to make sure I had an OK first night and to check up on me which was really nice and I appreciated that. I felt more tightness as the anesthetic wore off but my pain was controlled by Panedine Forte which I took 1 every 6 hours. Overall pain was very bearable.

I was able to go back to work for a half-day on day 4 post-op and resumed full-time work on day 5 post-op.

I had my 1 week check up today and feel great. Dr Lim said my results look great and I will be seeing him in 1 month for another check-up. I still feel slight tightness but definitely not pain. It is very controllable just with 1 or 2 panadols now. I really think my quick recovery comes down to Dr Lim's technique. I am a very easy bruiser and only had 2 tiny bruises on one of my ribs overall. He must be so gentle and precise because I felt back to normal from about day 3. I am so happy with the way they are sitting and the size - it's just an indescribable feeling of getting the breasts you have always wanted.

Overall, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I prepped myself for the worst and had the best recovery I could wish for. I am so glad I went with Dr Lim who was so professional and amazing throughout the whole experience.

12 days post op

My breasts now feel like they are part of me and have no pain whatsoever
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lim and his staff are absolutely magnificent and I cannot recommend them more. I now have the breasts I have always dreamed of having and have had the best recovery. Dr Lim is a wealth of knowledge and really works with you to ensure you get the look that you want. Thank you Dr Lim!!