Did Not Work and Left Me Sick - Casper, WY

Total waste of your money. The first wrap i wore...

Total waste of your money. The first wrap i wore for 45 mins like your suppose to and seen no results. So with the next wrap i wore while i slept hoping if i wore it longer i would see something. Instead i got the side effect from it THE FLU. I'm going on day 3 with a runny nose, trouble breathing, and a sore chest. They did not make me feel better i actually feel like a big ball of crap. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!

If you are any way unwell you should NOT wrap. I have wrapped hundreds (literally) of clients and had zero side effects. If someone has a cold or even due their period I advise them to wait until they are 'better'
I was in the hospital for 5 days thanks to It Works Wraps. No one bothers to tell you how horrible the side effects can be.....If you are exposed to a stomach virus (like I was) and have wrapped recently- you are in for a world of trouble. I wrapped twice (over 72 hours apart), not knowing that I was headed for a stomach virus. The virus on top of the wrap released an overload of toxins and created a massive infection in my lymph nodes in my abdomen. My white cell count sky-rocketed, had a high fever, intense stomach cramping, and over 12 days of icky stomach problems. Not only can you overload on toxins, but these wraps can also cause heart issues....DON'T DO IT!!!
I have a very sensitive and reactive body to everything. When I tried my first wrap WOW has it hit me. I wrapped on Tuesday noon, and have hardly got out of bed since. It is Sat am now. I have the most excruciating detox headaches. I am drinking as much water as I can. I can hardly move my head. I didn't realise the wraps would do such a powerful job of detoxing. I have a fairly healthy diet usually. I'm meant to go out with family tonight, I might have to take some drugs, I'll get there in the end.
I have drank at least 8 -10 glasses of water a day every day for weeks. Had my first wrap on Wednesday, it is now Friday afternoon and I have had a fever and chills since yesterday afternoon. I have lost 5 lbs since Wednesday, but not sure it was worth the aches and pains.
I had the same effect from the it works wrap . I probably drank more than a gallon of water each day for 3 days after the wrap . I had a massive migraine for 3 days ,blurred vision, fever, chills & body aches . I started to feel better & today the 3rd day after I took zyrtec the allergy medicine & I am finally feeling back to normal.
I had flu like symptoms from the wraps I got sick after I wore them over night. My opinion is they are a joke. No I wouldn't try them again and I drank plenty of water
ok sounds good. You are welcome to your opinon of them being a joke.. they are a debt free company and have thousands of customers that swear by the product. Things just dont work for everyone! Hope your venture in weightloss goes better!
The illness feeling was flushing out toxins and a sign that you didnt drink enough water. It gives me a headache if I dont drink enough. Another thing you could try is wrapping your feet to flush the toxins out or using Greens. you can message me if you want to try it again.. sometimes better guidance makes the difference
I was going to say the same thing. Getting sick is caused by you not drinking enough water to fluch out the toxins. The same thing happens when you get a massage and don't drink enough water. Obviously the poster needs to flush out toxins and may need a different type of detox as well.
Ausleyg What happens if you have done the wrap and you didn't drink enough water..How do you subside the side effects.
The wrap works every time you apply it. You wear it for at least 45 minutes and drink lots of water. You take pictures to show your results. Remember pictures show proof! The wrap is for tightening, toning and to firm. The SIDE EFFECT is you MAY loss inches. Every body's bodies are different. A full treatment is 4 wraps. Hope this helped! The wrap did not give you the flu.

WASTE OF MONEY!! This was by far the dumbest thing I have ever bought. Did NOTHING.

It didn't give you the flu. The flu is a virus, not a side effect.
Some people can experience side effects usually due to not drinking the required amount of water before, during and after wearing the body wrap, as well as drinking the water for the following 3 days. Everyone is supposed to drink half of their body weight in water for the required amount of time, it is a very important detox process while flushing everything out. I am not sure if you had done this but I hope this helps and maybe answers some questions. I personally have had no issues myself with the wraps. Tis the season also for stuff flying around...
I seriously doubt a body wrap caused the flu. Not possible. Has absolutely nothing to do with that. Was it flu season?

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry the results aren't happier.