Bad Pores from 20% TCA Peel

I had a peel similar to a Jessner Peel then topped...

I had a peel similar to a Jessner Peel then topped with a 20% TCA peel (one coat). The esthetician told me it was a self neutralizing peel and to wash it off in the morning. I followed her instructions. I noticed that I didn't peel except for a small area of my chin. The rest of my face peeled slowly for the next 2 weeks. It was very little like a mold sunburn. After two weeks my skin looked great. At around the 2nd month I noticed my pores were very big and I had pits in my skin various places especially on my cheeks. It looks like tiny dents in my skin. I read that some people s skin isn't suitable for peels and I unfortunately fall into this category. I also got blackheads on my chin where I did peel. I got the peel to lighten my freckles. It did lighten them slightly but now I'm left with large pores and pits. If anyone knows a solution or has experience d this please feel free to leave your suggestions. I'm thinking of getting microdermabrasion.

I'm surprised to hear you saw an increase in your pore size since it sounds like the peel was pretty mild. What a bummer. :(

Here is a Q&A that might give you some ideas of treatments to look into:

Can I Get Treatment For Large Pores or Scars?