36 Mom of 2 - Cary, NC

7 days til TT. Reviewing RealSelf has helped a lot...

7 days til TT. Reviewing RealSelf has helped a lot. Reading everyone journey, has helped ease my nerves. Totally happy with the Dr. I chose to do my TT. After 2 kids that big for my small frame. Here is the end result. Ready to wear clothes that are not a size or 2 bigger to hide this. EVER been asked how far along or when are due? Here's to the start of my journey with RealSelf fam. I am ready.
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! Hope you get stellar results!
Thank you so much! !! I wonder if I will be able to sleep tonight.
Good luck!!

TT complete

Laying here relaxing. Not so bad ( right now). I will tell you what had to sneeze twice ahhhhh.
Rest rest rest Hun!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! And welcome to the flat side !! Can't wait to see your results!!! Ask me whatever you want Hun!!! I see we are almost neighbors!!!!!!!

3 days after TT

Today I can say, I don't have any regrets.
Congratulations.... you look great and it sounds like you are pleased... that's good!
Thank you..... I am pleased. From where I started BIG difference. I go for follow up tomorrow, will try to post new pic.
You look really great.....Yes there is a difference and you will soon forget the previous look, so keep an old photo handy to help remind you... that's what I do because I learned that after a few months the old look had been forgotten... the photo helps me to push back from the table. But you are really young and you were still carrying the left over baby fat, and thank God you are in the heart of the era of Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez *smiles* and others on TV that really look good! take care and congratulations....

Today makes 10 days after TT

Looking very good, very pleased. Feeling very good today.

Looking a whole lot better than before

1mo post op looking and feeling great. No regrets, one of the best decisions I have made. Patiently.... waiting for swelling to completely be gone.
Looking good boo!!!! Nice
Thank you!
Dr. William T. Stoeckel

Dr. Stoeckel and staff was wonderful!!! Great and attentive. There was no need to be worried or nervous. I was well informed of everything that was going to happen and what to expect after. I am glad that I chose Dr. Stoeckel to do my tummy tuck. 3 days after surgery, I am happy.