36 Mom of 2 - Cary, NC

7 days til TT. Reviewing RealSelf has helped a lot...

7 days til TT. Reviewing RealSelf has helped a lot. Reading everyone journey, has helped ease my nerves. Totally happy with the Dr. I chose to do my TT. After 2 kids that big for my small frame. Here is the end result. Ready to wear clothes that are not a size or 2 bigger to hide this. EVER been asked how far along or when are due? Here's to the start of my journey with RealSelf fam. I am ready.

TT complete

Laying here relaxing. Not so bad ( right now). I will tell you what had to sneeze twice ahhhhh.

3 days after TT

Today I can say, I don't have any regrets.

Today makes 10 days after TT

Looking very good, very pleased. Feeling very good today.

Looking a whole lot better than before

Dr. William T. Stoeckel

Dr. Stoeckel and staff was wonderful!!! Great and attentive. There was no need to be worried or nervous. I was well informed of everything that was going to happen and what to expect after. I am glad that I chose Dr. Stoeckel to do my tummy tuck. 3 days after surgery, I am happy.

1mo post op looking and feeling great. No regrets, one of the best decisions I have made. Patiently.... waiting for swelling to completely be gone.
Looking good boo!!!! Nice
Thank you!
Congratulations.... you look great and it sounds like you are pleased... that's good!
Thank you..... I am pleased. From where I started BIG difference. I go for follow up tomorrow, will try to post new pic.
You look really great.....Yes there is a difference and you will soon forget the previous look, so keep an old photo handy to help remind you... that's what I do because I learned that after a few months the old look had been forgotten... the photo helps me to push back from the table. But you are really young and you were still carrying the left over baby fat, and thank God you are in the heart of the era of Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez *smiles* and others on TV that really look good! take care and congratulations....
Well said jadalee:)
Ty... that is a great idea to keep old photo handy. Plus, I have 2 prove a point to hubby. That it was no money wasted, that it was money WELL SPENT. Thank you for your words of guidance. : )
How u feel??
O today I feel great.
Nice
Hey tiny waist !!!!!
Rest rest rest Hun!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! And welcome to the flat side !! Can't wait to see your results!!! Ask me whatever you want Hun!!! I see we are almost neighbors!!!!!!!
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! Hope you get stellar results!
Thank you so much! !! I wonder if I will be able to sleep tonight.
Good luck!!
Thank you!!!
Best Wishes on your upcoming TT. I believe you will be happy after. I had TT about 7 years ago. If I was doing it today, I would be more educated thanks to RealSelf. I have what is called "dog ears" on each side where the incision stopped. I would discuss this with the surgeon to find out where the incision will stop and then determine if any fat bulges will be left after the incision stops. My surgeon tried to tell me that it was excess skin. He was not honest. Now I am considering paying another surgeon to take care of the dog ears. Also, (and this is all in retrospect) I believe that my stitches were removed too soon. Did your surgeon give you a list of things to have available at home? I think taping the incision with silicone tape is something I would do that I did not do 7 years ago. Good luck and I hope you post after pics.
Thank you! I believe I have one of the best surgeons. I did a lot of detailed research on Dr's, narrowed down to the best 3. Then did a consult with 2 of them. I will try 2 post some pics as soon as I figure out how. Thank you again.