Love Love Love! - Cary, NC

Love my Juvederm! Looks natural and gives me that...

Love my Juvederm! Looks natural and gives me that "perfect pout" without looking fake! I hate needles, but this really didn't hurt at all! Pros- results last on me at least 6 months. Cons- my lips are pretty swollen the day I get it done, so I try to get it done on a day when I can just go home and keep an icepack on it. Totally worth it!

Wow, 6 months seems like quite a bit longer than what many people report it lasting. Is there something specific you can think of that you are doing to attribute to the longer staying power of your lip filler?

Actually, 6 months is pretty average for Juvederm in the lips based on my research and I can think of at least 5 people I personally know that all have used Juvederm to fill the lips and they would all agree with the 6 months. Some of my friends and family tried it before I did it. I have done it twice and will go back in the Spring for my third time. :)

Oh that is great! It seems I have heard about 4 months from people, so its good to hear that it is lasting longer for some!!

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fearrington is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She is very good about explaining the results you can expect from your procedure. She also has a way of making you feel comfortable, because I was a little nervous, but after talking with Dr. Fearrington, I felt better. I have since seen her for other procedures and have been thrilled with everything she has ever done for me. I have COMPLETE trust and confidence in her and I would recommend Dr. Fearrington to anyone considering cosmetic procedures.