39 Mother of 3 - Cary, NC

After breast feeding 3 children and have small...

After breast feeding 3 children and have small breasts to begin with they were so deflated and just really needed help!! I was uneven and so unhappy with the way I looked. I didn't want to be in a bathing suit or most of my old shirts. I was so self aware of how much I didn't like the way i looked. I could't be happier with my experience and results!!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough GREAT things about Dr Stoeckle and his staff. So professional and warm welcoming people. My care was beyond excellent. Made me feel so comfortable and answered any questions I had. LOVED my experience!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implants community today.