Deflated Breasts After Three Kids - Cary, NC

After having three kids, my breasts looked...

After having three kids, my breasts looked like deflated water balloons. I’d considered an augmentation for several years, and finally decided to go through with it. I’m so glad I did! I decided to go with silicone implants, under the muscle. The surgery was relatively easy and the incisions are hardly noticeable. I was pleased right away, but knew my breasts would only look better after they healed. Recovery was no problem. I slept through with painkillers for a whole week. 2 weeks after the surgery, I was truly speechless by how my breasts looked. My doctor made them the perfect size and I'm so glad I did this for myself. I went from a size B to a D cup. The staff is very nice and courteous. It’s been 3 month since my surgery and I’m still maintaining my regular check ups. Highly Recommended.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

A great doctor is essential along with a great staff for my great breast augmentation. After some research through the websites and reading up on plenty of reviews. I decided to go with Dr. Stoeckel. I’m so happy that I did. During the consultation he took his time and explain everything to my husband and I and assured us that everything will be just fine.

Thank you for sharing! How many cc's did you go with?