6 IPL Treatments with No Change. -Carrollton, TX

I've had 6 treatments of IPL with a lot of pain...

I've had 6 treatments of IPL with a lot of pain and with no change with the roseacea. We also tried 2 of a stronger laser, but can't remember what it was called. Each treatment she went up in intensity of the laser but still had no effect on me. I also tried Metrogel with no effect. I guess nothing is going to work on my rosecea which is only on my nose.

Sorry to hear about this. At one stage, I had one of the worst rosacea noses you could think of, enlarged and fire-engine red. My doctor told me that only taking something internal would work for it. After a course of Oxytetracycline/Doxycycline, the swelling/acne side of things disappeared. Left with big broken capillaries, orange peel texture and it's more pink than red these days. Had results reducing these broken veins to fine ones with Pulse Dye Laser. (Veinwave was completely useless.) Planning on IPL or LED next, and hopefully I'll have no signs of rosacea. What I wanted to say, is that it is a condition which will burn itself out eventually. Honestly, i had to live with a very active/unpredictable nose for about 5 years. 15 years later, and with the above treatments, I only flare up in the cold.

Local dermatologist.