Poor Job on Breast Lift - Carrollton, GA

To improve my appearance. I elected to have...

To improve my appearance.

I elected to have breast surgery 4 months ago. I was experiencing complications of my left breast implant which was inserted in 2001. Dr. K removed the old implants, replaced them with new implants. He also closed the capsules and inserted the new implants behind the muscle. Dr. K also performed a breast lift.

I have still yet to heal from my original surgery. I have had 2 additional surgeries since my original surgery with Kahler. I have lost 3/4 of my left areola. The asymetry is terrible.

Carrollton Plastic Surgeon

I am a patient of Dr. K's. I wish that I had never let him touch me. I have been through much emotional and physical trauma. Dr. K and his staff show no concern for my well being. I was accused per office staff that either I smoked, picked, or some other wound interference was the cause for my delayed wound healing. I have never smoked, picked , or had any other issue as the staff implied. When I had my 2nd surgery, I walked to the OR and before getting on the OR stretcher, I noticed some blood on the bed linens from a previous patient. The nurse just simply tried to cover it with a pillow.

My heart goes out to you; I am so sorry to hear what you've had to endure. Hoping to hear amazing results with the new surgeon. Have you has the revisions? How is everything going?
My breasts have completely healed but unfortunately they are severely disfigured. I have met with another plastic surgeon. I will need reconstructive breast surgery and laser surgery to repair the damage that Kahler is responsible for.
Come to Winston Salem, NC and get in to see a doctor Scott Tucker, Plastic Surgeon....if anyone can help, he can....but please consider NO more implants God Bless you and heal you with little discomfort....angelface
I was just researching the breast lift. Wish I knew the percentages of positive outcomes in genrel for lifts. That scares the H----out of me. I have a good surgean, but still even Dr"s are human and they can make mistakes. Sorry for your mental & physical pain. I go to Columbus Dr. Pagadala. Your not very far from me. I'm in LaGrange.
I am in Columbus GA!! I just had a lift done in that same office you just referenced! I had Dr.Wilson! LOVE my boobs! I am almost to my two week mark and so far the results we discussed are right here in front of me. Good luck!
Please try and do your research I was so upset with how one of my incision looked it was so bad and I felt we'll there are no words I just remember looking for compaction and a way to help correct it. I was told by a doctor with my husband and another medical staff present that the incision would heel and the rest of the skin would rot off. I almost died I remember telling him I wasn't road kill. He smiled and walked off. After over coming that shock and going to two more doctor. I was sent a 30 thousand dollar medical bill from that doctor. I called every lawyer in the phone book and even after climbing my way up and getting a statement from the main board over the doctor stating that he did say that. I was told that the laws have been set to where you can't really sue a doctor. They told me of cases where metal tools where left in and doctor could not be sued. So after all that and meeting with the hospital I wa told i would still need to pay the bill. Even after I had to pay two other doctors to try and correct what mess he made. So please please please check out the doctor in more then 3 or 4 review places. Just wanted to share if anyone has been there and pray no one else has to.
Check this out: http://bad-plastic-surgery.whocanisue.com/who-can-sue/ Never give up. You can sue for malpractice but you need to contact a local medical malpractice attorney. If one firm rejects your case, try a second one, and a third one!!!! Good Luck!
I'm in shock I'm from your area and I am having surgery soon. But I also had surgery a c-section and I know this doesn't compare to yours but I could hear the doctor talking as they closed the skin and how it was like I wasn't even a person then as it healed it was really bad where they did a really bad job. I saw another doctor because they also said it was my fault and it was part of if and it wasn't like I had to show people. I just cried and cried I want even let my husband look at it. I don't think people understand what a mental emotional toll this puts on you. And the doctors and there staff ugh. I am so sorry your going through this. My prayers are with you and thank you for sharing your story. I hope that you will keep updating
This is so horrible... sounds like a really tough time but please know you have all the compassion of users on real self and that you will be better one day. It's disgusting what these people at the PS office did to you and how unprofessional they acted. Sounds like you could get a lawyer for damages if the PS is unwilling to do a correction, maybe. Just speculating. But it's worth looking into dear.
Gosh I feel for you : ( I see that you posted on here about a year ago...Please let us know how you are and the outcome of this! Did you Sue the (so called) surgeon by any chance? Best wishes Sam
Sorry to hear that and thank you for making us all aware........ Find another PS. Hope you feel better
WOW!!! I feel SO bad for you - what a bloody nightmare! Can you sue him? I would that's for sure!
sorry to hear what happen to u pray that your doin ok and fine now u need to sue that droctor for what he done to u and so he cant do that to anyone else
I'm sorry, Im not sure exactly the stages of your surgery but it doesn't matter. You are surely feeling a lot of things right now. PISSED comes to mind.... Catch your breath. The breast can look perfect, the nipple has got to be less of source of sadness for you when that's all good to go. Please stay with us and give us opinions from other PS's you get so we can be here for you.

im sorry for what you have gone through and to be honest i think you have the means to a case i would sue him and get your money back and maybe plus some expecially if you seen blood on your blanket from another patiant he could lose his job for that i know it cant take back what you been through but if you did that at least you know he couldnt do it to another women

OMG what is the picture in the first photo? I had mine done 7 months ago and couldn't be more happy with the result. Your surgeon sounds like he is terrible. Have you tried to get another opinion?

I am very sorry that you have had to go through all of this...

I'm so sorry about your unhappy result! Wondering if that second photo is after your first revision, or since you've had two later revisions.

You might want to check out our Breast Implant Revision community.

Are you happy with your breasts as they are now?