Poor Job on Breast Lift - Carrollton, GA

To improve my appearance. I elected to have...

To improve my appearance.

I elected to have breast surgery 4 months ago. I was experiencing complications of my left breast implant which was inserted in 2001. Dr. K removed the old implants, replaced them with new implants. He also closed the capsules and inserted the new implants behind the muscle. Dr. K also performed a breast lift.

I have still yet to heal from my original surgery. I have had 2 additional surgeries since my original surgery with Kahler. I have lost 3/4 of my left areola. The asymetry is terrible.

Carrollton Plastic Surgeon

I am a patient of Dr. K's. I wish that I had never let him touch me. I have been through much emotional and physical trauma. Dr. K and his staff show no concern for my well being. I was accused per office staff that either I smoked, picked, or some other wound interference was the cause for my delayed wound healing. I have never smoked, picked , or had any other issue as the staff implied. When I had my 2nd surgery, I walked to the OR and before getting on the OR stretcher, I noticed some blood on the bed linens from a previous patient. The nurse just simply tried to cover it with a pillow.