33yr Old Stay Home Mommy of 2 - Carrollton, GA

I was very depressed over the body I was left with...

I was very depressed over the body I was left with after 2 children. The stress that came from my second being hospitalized at 4wks old then special needs from that moment on has left depression a constant battle and daily struggle. Not being able to go back to work, go out for play dates as I did with my first and not able to join the gym back. All hope of being happy with me again was lost. My husband asked me if I could fix one thing I'm unhappy with that would help overcome every other issue what would that be? I said breast implants! So he made that happen for me!
I must admit we never expected so much down time! I have always sprung back from procedures but this one has been my biggest challenge! I'm not the relax lay around type! I never sit down and don't lay down till bed time. So I would say the hardest part is the recovery for me! I normally keep busy all day! Plus as mom my daughter requires me for everything from feeding her to diapers to carrying her from room to room (since she doesn't walk). It's been a struggle. I'm haveing to find other ways of doing things. Plus relying on my husband a lot more then ever!
I do feel once everything goes into place I will be very pleased and have that sense of being a "woman"again"! I have the best PS possible for me! I have also found a wonderful friend on this page! Thank you for everything! I still need you guys to get the rest of the way through this!
Carrollton Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kahler is an amazing Person as well as an amazing Dr! Very down to earth, with wonderful manners respect and common Curtisy. Also his sense of humor lightened the room and faded the nervousness! His staff all had NOTHING but great words about him! He takes an interest in each client and gets to know them and why they feel they need the procedure they are asking about. I can't see my results just yet but I without a doubt feel he did everything to make sure we achieved my goals!

I am so happy for you. I hope you are feeling better about yourself. Life is definitely challenging and sometimes unfair. It helps that you have a supportive husband. As moms we have huge responsibilities. It is very important to be happy with ourselves so we can be positive role models for our children. I'm still on the fence on what procedure I'm going to do. My boyfriend of 10 years basically my husband( we have two kids and a house) he suggest I get boobies first then save for a nose job. BUT we have a house to fix which cost a lot of money and kids to raise. I'd rather spend our money on fixing the house, clothes, furniture, vacation and savings. Money doesn't come easy for us. I need to be realistic and not so selfish. I always always wanted a nose job and it would be nice to have larger breast. My only issue with breast is wearing a bikini or strapless summer dresses. I look flat without padding. Well my surgery date is May 28. I have to decide soon. How's your recovery going? God bless you and your family:)