Pouty Lip Augmentation - Winston Salem, NC

Basically I was tired of pouting my lips when I...

Basically I was tired of pouting my lips when I take pictures so I was like "I'm just going to get them done." I did my homework of prosecutes and local surgeons & found THE LIP GURU Dr. Anne White in Winston Salem, NC. I told her the look I'm going for and boy did she deliver! Such a friendly yet professional atmosphere at Carolina Laser!
Dr. Anne White

I I absolutely love my lips now and I'm glad I went for it. Thanks and much love to Dr. Anne White! Such a positive person and awesome energy!

looks perfect!!! Love it
I just wanted to let you know that I decided to go with Dr. White after seeing your review. I had a recent horrible experience with a Charlotte facial surgeon (one entire syringe of filler that was injected so deep into my lips it was not visible at all!). Looking to correct that I went to Dr.White and I was impressed with the fact that she let you follow your own aesthetic and didn't try to talk you into keeping your injection "conservative". You look great! I'm still waiting on swelling to go down as I'm bruised, a bit asymmetrical and lumpy... But I have full faith in Dr. White. One syringe in my upper lip over the other syringe of juvederm was not enough so I will go back for my third syringe soon. Did you have botox put outside of your lip to turn your lip out? She recommended that for me. Thank you for your review and I will post photos and reviews later because I know that your review really helped me find a doctor that understands that very pouty lips are a realistic expectation; hopefully I can help others too... And for the poster that asked about the consultation price- it was 110$ but that goes toward your treatment. I had restylane which was 595$.
Yaaaaayyyyyyy!! I'm so happy that I helped you to a new doctor. That's awesome. Dr. Anne White is known as the lip queen she knows exactly what you want and how to achieve it. If I can remember she told me she does at least three lips a day for over many many years now so she's definitely perfected her craft. She did inject me some Botox under my bottom lip to create more of a pout to and actually time for me to get some more Botox. I won't have to go back for juvederm until september. But be sure to attach the link on my page so I can see the work [=
How much was your consultation with Dr. White?
You look so fucking sexy! :3
Do you know what you were injected with? How permanent is it?
They look great! :)
Thank you! I have some other reviews coming up so stay tuned for more.
Which Jubederm was used the is reg, ultra, ultra plus, and one other?
Just the regular juvederm
What was used for the augmentation?
Juvederm injectable filler
You're a handsome guy, but I think you already know that! Thanks so much for sharing. What did your doctor do? Injectable filler or lip implant?
Aww thank you. She used injectable fillers. And I meant to say I did my homework of PROCEDURES, not prosecutes lol typo!!! But thank you again, Juvederm is what she used.