Pouty Lip Augmentation - Winston Salem, NC

Basically I was tired of pouting my lips when I...

Basically I was tired of pouting my lips when I take pictures so I was like "I'm just going to get them done." I did my homework of prosecutes and local surgeons & found THE LIP GURU Dr. Anne White in Winston Salem, NC. I told her the look I'm going for and boy did she deliver! Such a friendly yet professional atmosphere at Carolina Laser!

Did she use all of it?
looks perfect!!! Love it
I just wanted to let you know that I decided to go with Dr. White after seeing your review. I had a recent horrible experience with a Charlotte facial surgeon (one entire syringe of filler that was injected so deep into my lips it was not visible at all!). Looking to correct that I went to Dr.White and I was impressed with the fact that she let you follow your own aesthetic and didn't try to talk you into keeping your injection "conservative". You look great! I'm still waiting on swelling to go down as I'm bruised, a bit asymmetrical and lumpy... But I have full faith in Dr. White. One syringe in my upper lip over the other syringe of juvederm was not enough so I will go back for my third syringe soon. Did you have botox put outside of your lip to turn your lip out? She recommended that for me. Thank you for your review and I will post photos and reviews later because I know that your review really helped me find a doctor that understands that very pouty lips are a realistic expectation; hopefully I can help others too... And for the poster that asked about the consultation price- it was 110$ but that goes toward your treatment. I had restylane which was 595$.
Dr. Anne White

I I absolutely love my lips now and I'm glad I went for it. Thanks and much love to Dr. Anne White! Such a positive person and awesome energy!